Chapter one

~keys~
Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
F/C - favourite colour
(Yes I'm Canadian)
F/N - friends name
If there are anymore throughout the story I'll let you know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
I walk into my classroom with a long face. I've learned not to make very many friends, cause my father would end up moving me anyways. I usually make at least one friend though. That friend is F/N. I would rather keep to myself, so I don't hurt as much when I move.
"Y/N? Why the long face?" I look at them, and just by that look, they know I need to move again.
"Why does your dad keep pushing you to move!"
"It's cause he wants the best for me." My mother passed away a few years ago, and since then my father wants to absolute best for me, so he's pushing me hard so I can be happy, so I can have a good future.
"How many times is it now! What like, four schools in the first five months of school!"
I'm a freshman, when I hit high school, my dad started moving me.
"Yeah, four times."
" But why would he move you so much?"
"He wants me to be apart of the best volleyball team across the nation." Ever since I was a little kid I've always loved volleyball. Last year (eighth grade) I decided that i wanted to play professionally as a career choice.
"That's dumb! Are you sure that's what you want?"
"I'm fine with it." I said with less emotion.
"Thanks for worrying though."
"It's my job as a friend!"
Just then the teacher walked in and said, " Take your seats class!"
Once everyone was seated, she continued.
"Today we need to say bye to someone who wasn't here for very long, Y/N, thank you for attending our school for the time you were here! Let's make this a good day!"
Everyone started whispering, not about me, about how they're going to make the day fun.
~time skip to after school~
I was waiting for a text from my father, to know what school i go to next. My father and I don't live with each other, actually, I don't know where he lives. He pays for rent on the apartments and he switches my apartments as well.
I hear my phone buzz.
( under line is Y/N and bold is your father)
Which school am I going to this time, the school I was at had a pretty good team?
It was okay, but I found one that won it all a few years back, imma send ya there!
Okay? What school is it?
Kurasuno!
Hm, alright.

At this point, I'm just about done with his shit.

Oh! I almost forgot! You're not gonna be apart on the girl team!
What?
You're gonna be on the boys team, since you wanna get better, the boys team is stronger! Don't worry it's okay with the principle.
Okay? Bye dad.
Toodles!

He had already sent me where my apartment was going to be so, I just headed there.
By the time I get there, it's already dark, so I go in and go to sleep, cause it's going to be a rough day tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for sticking till the end, like I said before, I will be having slow updates, since I only write for fun! I don't want it to feel like a chore to do, just wanna come on here when I feel like it. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned! 😊♥️