Part 8

A few days later Bryce still hasn't asked to meet and I feel alot happier then I've been in a while. It's probably because last time he hurt me it was so bad that I had to miss school and he just wants to fly under the rader.

As I walk out of school Katrina pulls up in her car and says "Get in loser, your coming over."

"Thanks for the lovely invite" I reply sarcastically.

"I am so glad to have another girl in the group it's hard to talk about guys with guys"  she says.

When we get to her house and are just getting comfortable she asks a question "Do you like Colby?" 

"Umm no. Why?" I reply doing my best to hide my feelings.

"Your an awful liar, everyone knows you guys like each other that's why Sam dared you two to go in the closet duh. Everyone can see how you guys look at each other, you're more than friends and he calls you love and sweetheart, its so adorable."

"We both like each other?" i ask trying not to sound like i care too much.

Katrina smiles and begins to say somthing when the doorbell rings, "I forgot to tell you Sam and Colby are coming over."

When they walk in Colby sits next to me and Sam sits next to Katrina.

"Hey sweetheart" Colby greets me.

"Where's brennen?" Sam asks Katrina while playing with her hair.

"He had track practice" Katrina replies giggling

After a few more minutes of watching them flirt together Colby says,  "JUST DATE ALREADY!"

We both start laughing uncontrollably while Sam and Katrina sit there uncomfortably until Katrina says "I could say the same." Katrina and Sam start glancing quickly from Colby to me and start laughing. Katrina falls into Sams lap.

I start to flush a deep shade of red and look over at Colby, to see he is too.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Colby says changing the subject.

"Let's watch The Maze Runner I heard its really good!" Sam suggests.

About 20 minutes into the movie Colby puts his arm around me and I lean into him, my head on his shoulder and his head on top of mine. Sam does the same with Katrina curled up next to him, both of them wrapped in a blanklet.

After the movie is over everyone seperates, embarrassed, and begins to leave.

The whole way home I ccouldn'tstop thing about Colby and what Katrina said before  the guys got there, about both of us liking eachother.

Does Colby like me? Did he tell Katrina? Or was Katrina just playing with me?