Part 10

Just before we reach the dumpsters, Colby gives me one final look. "Are you sure about this?"

On the long walk to the dumpsters all he did was try to convince me to turn back, but he is unsuccessful. "There just isn't a better option at the moment."

We walk around to the dumpster but something's different Bryce is alone. Usually his Squad is here to watch.

"What's he doing here?" Bryce asks angrily when he sees Colby.

He starts to walk towards us when Colby steps in front of me and yells "Don't hurt her!"

"Calm down I just wanted to talk" Bryce says.

When he doesn't say anything Colby says "Are you going to talk or what?"

"I meant alone with y/n."

"Hell if I leave her alone with you" Colby spits back.

"Get out before I make you" Bryce says.

Before Colby Cam say anything I cut in "Colby, it's ok.. It will be quick" I beg him.

"No he's going to hurt you!"

"Please I just want to talk to her" Bryce says looking ready to shove Colby away.

"if you touch her I swear-"

Bryce quickly cuts him off"Just a few minutes, I won't hurt her."

"I'm going to walk 30 feet that way and not  listen that's the best you're gonna get" Colby says walking away backwards never taking his eyes off us.

"Please just big quick" I ask him.

"I said I'm not going to hurt you."

I look at him skeptically, if he's not going to hurt me what's he gonna do?

By now I'm getting really worried because he's just staring at me. He finally says "y/n I just wanted to say sorry for all those times I hurt you and I won't anymore. Also I um, just wanted to say that umm... Okay... Listen I really like you. I know I didn't do the best job showing it,  but I didn't realise until you were gone that I miss you when you aren't around.  Before I was confused and I hurt you to make myself hate you, but I never did. I love you y/n."

I just looked at him. "umm.. Bryce I don't think-"

He stops me mid sentence and pulls me in for a kiss.