ReaderXHidan - Immortal Rejection

“No.” You answer right away. It’s getting closer to Valentine’s day and this is the eighth time the idiot has tried to give you the severed head today. You don’t exactly see that as romantic…at all.

“Why the f--- not, [Name]?” Hidan demands, glaring at you angrily. In his right hand, he holds the pale, bloodless severed head. So far, he’s tried to give you an arm, a leg, two hands, and now it’s a head. All of them most likely from different bodies. You shiver at the thought of how he got them.

“Where did you get the idea that I would want a severed body part for a Valentine’s gift, Hidan?” You demand, putting your hands on your hips. Then your resolve to know vanishes at his possible responses. “Actually, I’m not sure I want to know.”

You turn and briskly walk down the hallway towards your room. It’s only your third week in the Akatsuki, and so far, it’s not going well. You’ve made friends, yes, but you’ve also made a few enemies. Zetsu doesn’t exactly get along with you, and neither does Kakuzu.

Before Hidan can catch up to you, you close your door and lock it, falling back onto your bed. With a sigh, you close your eyes and shut out Hidan’s constant, rather aggressive request to open your door and let him in. But with that guy, you know it would be a bad idea. He has a very sexual life that revolves around women and his god, Jashin. For him to be immortal only makes it worse. It means you can’t kill him to make him shut up. Even his head still talks after being separated from his body.

“Go away, Hidan!” You shout before covering your head in a pillow. Five minutes later, he gives up and leaves. Though you don’t know how long that will last. Tossing the pillow aside, you go over to your room’s only window. It’s raining outside again, not that it really matters, it’s already nighttime.

Too bad, you wanted to get some training done while you still held the strength from your annoyance. Opening your door enough to poke your head out and look both ways for Hidan, you sigh with relief when he’s nowhere to be seen. You silently curse Leader-sama for making you take the room in the middle of the hallway.

You stealthily dash down the hallway to the end, where there’s a staircase, one side going up, one side going down. There are at least four or five floors, but you’re not allowed up on the top levels unless Leader-sama calls you up to his office, which is on the fourth floor.

“[Name]-chan! Does [Name]-chan want to play with Tobi?” Tobi asks, popping up out of nowhere and making you jump. You could’ve sworn he was on a mission, so how come he’s back already?

As if reading your mind, “Tobi was sent back to base because Deidara-sempai was angry. Sasori-san went instead.”

You nod, completely understanding how Tobi must’ve annoyed Deidara. It’s rather easy actually. You continue walking, with Tobi at you side, bugging you to play some kind of game with him. You shoot him a glare, and he backs off, but not for long.

“Tobi is a good boy, can Tobi have a cookie?” Tobi whines, giving you his best pleading look with his mask still on. With a sigh, you finally agree, knowing he won’t stop bugging you until you do.

Thirty minutes later, the kitchen smells like baked cookies and Tobi is perfectly content, sitting at the table with a plate of cookies and some milk. You watch as he eats, but you really don’t get how he can eat like that, with his mask still on…

“Hey, has anyone seen [Name]?” You hear a familiar voice ask. Despite what everyone says, you know that Hidan doesn’t swear as much as everyone thinks, only when he’s angry or annoyed.

You duck under the table, not wanting to confront Hidan right now. Tobi is about to open his big mouth when you grab his ankles, and pull him under the table with you.