taehyung

"what do you have today nerd?" the younger bully said, pushing the young boy down,

"d-dont touch that!" little taehyung said snatching the doll away. The kids laughed.

"you play with dolls? GIRL!" they laughed at taehyung, taehyung looked down. they didn't know.

"are you crying? go cry to your mommy. Wahhh.." the kid said, walking off with his group. taehyung sighed standind up, wiping off his knee's, before carefully picking up the ballerina doll. he smiled, to see the doll was in perfect conditon.

"thank god." he hugged the doll. he then placed the doll in his bag, before skipping off to the bus station.

-t w o-

"what do you got in that suitcase?" the bully said, snatching it away.

"dont!" taehyung tried snatching it away, but miserably failed.

"tutu's and ballerina shoes!" the bullied laugh.

"you dance! Thats so for girls! haha, do you know how to spin?" the bully said spinning around, as taehyung just wiped the tears away.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!" taehyung hollered, before grabbing the things and running off.

-t h r e e-

"can i play with the bunny?" the bully said, throwing the stuffed animal around. taehyung jumped trying to get it.

"give it back!" taehyung wined, the bully scoffed.

"or what?" the bully said, taehyungs fist got tighter as he gritted his jaw.

"fine." the bully said, before dropping the bunny in mud, and walking off. taehyung hurridley grabbed the bunny.

"no no no.." he tried to wipe the mud off.

"it's okay, everything will be okay.." he told himself.

-f o u r -

taehyung grabbed the music box, lightly putting it in his bag before putting the bag on. today he is planning to go early, trying to avoid his bully. He slided on his spiderman crocs, before heading out.

he skipped next to the quiet street, heading to the bus stop.

beep~

taehyung beeped his pass, as he headed to the back. he used his arms, to lift himself on the seat, as he set the bag next to him.

he then looked out the widow, enjoying the green scenery.

- - -

beep, beep, beep~

taehyung skipped into the quiet room, next to the laying girl.

"pst..ona." he whispered waking the younger up. ona opened her eyes.

"taehyung-sii?" she said, sitting up.

"did you bring it?" she asked, he nodded, she clapped her hands in excitment. he grabbed his bag, and gently took the music box out.

"here," he handed it. ona smiled, showing her missing teeth. she winded the twister up, and let it go, letting it play a beautiful meoldy.

taehyung enjoyed seeing his sick sister happy. she looked at him, eyes full of happiness.

"thank you, taehyung. I love you." she hugged him.

"I love you too, baby sister"

- - -

lmao that wasn't really sad...oh well.

yall check out my new book "l o v e r" plss.