My Treasure

You kiss your dragons smooth scales while he carefully runs the tips of his sharp black claws through your hair. Small tendrils of smoke curl from his fang filled mouth, and you find yourself gazing longingly at his tongue which snakes in and out between the teeth.

"Something you desire, My Treasure?" His voice has a cockiness to it. He knows exactly what you want, but you won't be getting it without playing his game first.

"Oh yes, My Dragon." You pull off your silk gown, a gift of course, and stand proud and exposed. "I'd love..." you begin to caress yourself "...to feel that tongue of yours. All. Over." You meet his amber eyes and can't help but smirk.

Your dragon raises his vast body and coils about you. You find yourself resting quite comfortably in the palm of his hand. "Lay down." He commands. You oblige. "Show me that you want it..." he has that wicked look in his eye.

"Of course, My Dragon." Without breaking his gaze you touch yourself, and groan his name. The smoke trailing from his mouth is wavy, you know that this means you're turning him on. "My Dragon, I want you to taste every inch of me and when your done..." you shift positions and grind yourself against his thumb "...I'm going to grind against that big warm cock of yours until you cum all over me."

Your dragon growls and draws you closer. "This is acceptable, prepare yourself My Treasure." You cannot contain your grin as your lovers tongue slides over your thighs, inching ever so closer to their intended target. His hot breath against your body makes your quiver in anticipation, and when he finally pressed his tongue against you, you gasp and wrap your arms around one of his fingers. His tongue flicks over you again and again, then the part that you love. Using the underside of his tongue to continue stimulating you, he slides the tip up your body, exploring as he goes. Thank the Gods for that prehensile tongue.

A pressure builds inside you, threatening to burst. Your eyes roll back into your head as your legs shake uncontrollably. You find your tongue rolling out of your mouth as a deep and primal groan escapes your throat. All the while, your dragon continues slathering his tongue all over you. By the time it's finished you're seeing black spots and can do little but lay there heaving, covered in saliva and cum.

Your Dragon smirks now, "I believe, you have a second part of that bargain to fulfill." He shifts his body and reveals his massive unsheathed cock.

You lick your lips and look from it to his eyes and back again. "Yes, please My Dragon. I want to feel it. So so badly." You only wish you were being dramatic right now, but every nerve in your body desired to be working that monster cock. You have one thing to do first.

With still shaky legs you walk to a small clay pot tucked in the corner. You carry it over to your partner and remove the top revealing a healthy amount of scented oil. With both hands, you begin to coat your Dragon's shaft in the fresh smelling lubricant. Even this small step of foreplay causes your dragon to growl in pleasure. When he's nice and slick you straddle it near the tip where he's most sensitive, and begin to grind against him.

There are several spots on dragons not covered with hard scales, their genitalia included. The skin is soft and delicate, if you had to give it a similar texture or feeling, you'd say fresh dough. Nerve endings are also very close to the surface in these places, something you love to take advantage of. With that being said, after only a few seconds of your ride, Your Dragon's tail is lashing and his toes curling with pleasure.

"Mmm, big bad dragon can't take a small human rubbing against his cock..." You smirk as you lean into him more, pressing your chest against him. You run your tongue over the very tip of his shaft. This earns you a roar of pleasure as your dragon cums all over you. It's warm, thick, and hot. You also enjoy the slightly cinnamon taste it has, and you find yourself greedily lapping at the tip while you continue pressing yourself against his pulsating member.

On cue, that familiar pressure is building again as you rub your oil and cum soaked body harder against your Dragon's cock. He pants as well, indicating that another cum shower is in store for you. As a pair you come together, his second orgasm is more explosive than the first and a heavy plume of fire explodes out of his mouth and rolls against the vast stone ceiling. You'd probably be doing the same thing if you could breath fire. Your whole body feels like it has tiny electric waves pulsating through it, all the while more delicious cum squirts onto your face and body.

You and your dragon collapse together, twitching and panting. "I find... you exquisite. My Treasure." Again, those razor sharp claws gently comb through your hair.

With two fingers you wipe a line of cum off his cock and pop it into your mouth. "And I find you delectable. My Dragon.""Talk like that... will make me want to do this all over again." He groans. You can't say you're opposed to the idea.