Life with and Elemental S/O

Air Elemental

They love wide open areas where they can run wild with you. They love racing you across field of flowers and over rolling green hills.

Their voice is soft, playful, and boy can they carry a tune. Recently they've been singing a lot of Queen.

They get excited when they see you, lifting you up with a strong gust then floating you back to the ground.

Little kisses on your cheek feels like a cool soothing breeze.

When they're upset or sad they turn grey and you can quite literally see the storm clouds over their head.

You can always cheer them up by getting together a bunch of fallen leaves for the pair of you to play in.

They take your breath away 💛

Earth Elemental

They love walking through the mountains. Sometimes they'll point to a rock and address it as a family member. You haven't figured out if they're joking yet...

They prefer to let their actions speak for them, and when they do speak they like to keep it short and concise.

You've woken up to find beautiful gems and crystals on your doorstep, often arranged into a heart shape. You're rock collection is the envy of museums.

When you travel together, they will carry you on their large shoulders if you become tired.

They love holding hands with you and are delicate so as to not crush you.

One time someone insulted you and they walked up and placed the offender on top of a roof.

They are the rock in the relationship 💚

Fire Elemental

You usually hang out with them in wooded areas where they like to burn refuse and debris along the trails. When you kiss their cheek their form flickers in surprise and they turn an azure blue.

They're a trouble maker, that's for sure. Usually their mouth gets them into a situation and you have to be the cool head on the situation.

Very expressive and very chatty. You could sit and listen to them talk for hours. Their voice pops and crackles in a soothing way.

Surprisingly, they don't burn you and you can cuddle up to them. On cold winter nights you jokingly call them "the world's best space-heater."

They're deathly afraid of rain and water. You will go out of your way to make sure they're comfortable during thunderstorms.

They eat small flammable things as if it were candy. This has lead to you tossing bits of wood from across the room and them trying to catch them.

They're the hot stuff ❤

Water Elemental

You enjoy going to lakes and rivers with them and watching them make beautiful forms that glisten in the sunlight. They won't go to salt water though, they say it itches.

They love to give full body hugs that completely surround you. Every time you pop out of their body for air they get really embarrassed and begin apologizing.

They keep a little garden out back and a fish tank inside. The PH balance, volume, and temperatures of the waters that go into these are closely monitored.

You're always on guard because they love playing pranks, like that one time they put themselves into a bucket perched above a door you walked into.

Sometimes they get antsy and pick up a new hobby that they usually keep for a few weeks before dropping. You admire their passion for so many different things.

When they want some alone time they'll go chill in the kitchen sink before eventually getting bored and moving through the pipes. So far they've found a lost engagement ring, several coins, and a small hoard of cutlery.

Life with them is a winding lazy river 💙