Malfoy's

Third person POV.

(Y/N) was in her small room, as her father came in before saying-
"(Y/N), Sweetheart, I found you a job!"
(Y/N)'s Dad said happy, jet worried.
The small female jumped up and down happily. "What the job will be?" She asked cheerfully.
Then her dad stumbled for a second.
"Working as a slave for malfoy.." then (Y/N)'s face went pale.

She hated Draco since they met...

Flash back to when (Y/N) and Draco were 10 years old...

(Y/N) looked at the taller guy, with blonde hair and silver/blue eyes. "Hey shortie" Draco teased her by leaning over her, with his smirk plastered on his pale face.
"I-Im not short!" (Y/N) squeaked as Draco had the devils smirk on his face.
"Yes you areeee" Draco said making the last word longer to tease the smaller girl. "I'm not!" (Y/N) said angry.
"When you grow up" Draco began "You will be my slave.." he finished the sentence and leaned over (Y/N)
"Oh I won't, you can believe me" those were (Y/N)'s words.

End of flashback..

(Y/N) stared at the blonde devil. "Hey shortie~" he said raising the girls chin up a bit. "You haven't changed at all" (Y/N) hissed pushing him away from her.
"Okay Lucius, If something happens, call me!" (Y/N)'s Dad said leaving the house. Then Draco wrapped his hands around the females chest playfully. "I thought you said that you won't be my slave in the future- but I guess that's what's happening right now!" He said taking (Y/N) upstairs. "Put me down!!" (Y/N) squeaked punching him with her legs but he didn't let her go, he tightened his grip on the short female. "Wear this" Draco said giving (Y/N) a Maid outfit. (Y/N) blushed looking at the short skirt and then sighed.

"Do I really have to?" She asked looking at Draco annoyed. Then the devil nodded and pushed her in to a closed and then sat down on his bed waiting.

Malfoy was pretty rich, so his house was luscious and it looked amazing.
Then (Y/N) came out of the closet wearing a maids costume with a way to short skirt. Draco covered his red cheeks, but (Y/N) noticed them,

"Uhm, Drac-" (Y/N) began but was interrupted by Draco. "Yes my dear Maid?" He asked leaning really close to her face.

"Where will I sleep?" She asked nervous.

"In my bed."