It's your fault.

"Blue" yellow say as she slowly walks into blue's room.

"Get out yellow I want to be alone" Blue said as tear fell from her eyes

"Its been over 2000 years and yet you sit her crying over pink, you have a job to do yet I'm the one who has to do it your so lost in your grief Blue."

"SHUT UP" Blue yelled as stood up and slapped Yellow as hard as she could.
"Your a monster are you happy that Pink was shattered, you don't even care you never have Yellow" Blue said as she fell onto her knees

Yellow stood there shocked at what Blue has done with her hand on her cheek. " You don't know what your talking about I miss her too but I can't allow our world to fall apart." Yellow yelled.

"Lies, how did I ever fall in love with someone as emotionless as you I don't know but I regret it." Blue said as she stood up quickly "I HATE YOU".

Yellow quickly grabbed Blue's hands  pinning her to a nearby wall. "Don't lie I know you still love me your just blined by all this grieving."

Blue struggled trying to get out of Yellows hold but to no success. "Let me go Yellow."

"No, never " Yellow said

Before Blue could say anything else Yellow's lips came crashing down on to  hers at first Blue resisted but in the end she gave in.

This is not the end of the story, but should I keep writing yes or no ?
Hope you enjoyed 💕