She was a Princess before a Queen

~LIFE is too SHORT to ARGUE and FIGHT, count your BLESSINGS, VALUE the people who LOVE you and make the MOST of each DAY~

"Mama...why is daddy still not home"I said to my mother quietly patiently waiting by they door to greet him.

"He's out for work dear" she replied quickly covering his absence.

"Can we go play outside and wait for him?!" I asked happily starting for the back door.

"sure my little queen" my mother said flashing her bright smile to me as we walked to the yard.

As mother and I were out in the yard playing, with a  sense of complete happiness overwhelming us fas she started for the swing my father made for us.

"Push me higher mama I want to fly!" I yelled on the tire swing.

"Not to high love wouldn't want you to get hurt" my mother said with nervousness leaving her voice.

Ring!!! Ring!!"

My mother's phone rang the sound echoing thought the yard. She stepped back and answered the call.

"hello is this Mrs. Black" the lady said nervously.

"Yes this is how my I help you?" My mother sounded concern with the late evening call.

"Mrs. it's about your husband he was found later this evening shot in the city, he passed away on the way to the hospital and we wanted to inform you we will need you signed approval to be transferred to your hometown" the lady said sadly and slowly explaining to my mother how the love of yer life and father to her only child was now gone and no longer coming home.

As the lady's words rang throughout my mothers ears I could see the hurt and pain that whatever news she had heard was just the beginning. Soon as the lady began to call out for a answer my Mom dropped the phone and fell to the ground.

"Mrs

"Mrs. are you still there?! Hello??"

My mother was now engulfed in tears. I quickly ran to her side and wrapped small arms around her, seeing my once strong mother now a broken mess was something I never thought possible. her cry's would just became louder as I ask what was wrong, and what was gonna happen.

" daddy won't be coming home my love" my mom said wiping the tears from her face now returning to her once strong figure.
"We need to leave ok go inside and get your emergency bag" she said sadly.

I ran to my room I was grabbing my bag and filling a new bag with pictures and gifts my father had gathered for me once. As I grabbed my last picture of my parents a loud bang came from the living room like a door had been kicked down.

"Ivy!!! Run!!!" My mother screamed to me pleading  for me to go without her.

I jumped out my small tinted window and ran down the street, as two gun shots rang throughout the chilly evening night. tears were now running down my face as I knew what had happened but I never looked back as my family was being torn apart.

I ran, and ran for so long I could no longer feel my feet. But I knew I had to keep going, as stumbled into an ally way to catch my breath I leaned against the hard brick wall, But the only thought in my mind was "run".

"Hello there little one" a man in his late 20's or 30's said kindly standing next to what looked like his wife.

She looked kind and had a bright smile with pretty curly hair and bright blue eyes. But I couldn't talk I was so tired.

"It's ok little one your safe I'll help you" the women said calmly helping me up.
"Can you tell me your name?" The man said.

"My name is Ivy" I said looking at my feet.
"Well Ivy I'm Mr.Whitman" he said with a kind smile. "Do you have a family I can call Ivy?" The lady said losing her smile to a sad one.

"Not anymore miss" I said with a tear running down my face.
"Well than" she said looking back to her husband, "think of us as your new family" she said with a smile, looking at me and taking my hands into hers and comforting me.
" we will make sure no one try's to hurt you ever again ok?". I looked him in the eyes and nodded yes

Little did I know I made a deal with one of the deadliest gang leaders in the USA...

-9 years later-

I'm now 17 and  run one of the most feared gangs in the USA

I'm now 17 and run one of the most feared gangs in the USA. I'm now known as the queen and my name is hidden in my past only one man and woman knows. Mr. Whitman took me in when I was 8 and told the world I was his child to cover up my past. He trained me to be the best, and I soon became just that. I was in his eyes his right hand and next in line to take over his gang. Because having real blood children was to dangerous for his wife. She took me in as her own, and I owe her the world.

"Little one I have a deal to make with you" Mr.Whitman said as he took me in his office looking at me with the same interest a trickster would have.

I sat down across from him and gave him a slight smile. "A deal you say? What do you need?" I said with my smile fading when he pulls out a file with my name on it, but not my real name my fake one.

"So you'll be going to high school, under your current fake name Raven black" he said handing me the file with a funny grin.

"Why? I've always been homeschooled by Mrs.Whitman" I said in protest I hated the idea being around such nasty and weak people.

"I want you to at least a friend or look for good recruits". He said and patted my shoulder. 

School huh will this should be interesting.....