Chapter 1

It was a cold evening, it was raining so bad. You were driving on the highway to get home to warm yourself up. But then you see a car along the highway, you could see a man standing there. You decided to stop and check on the man if he is okay. You stopt your car and step out. You walked over to the man, he was all drained because of the rain. He had really soft curly hair that goes just over his shoulders. He heard you so he turned around. You were overwelmed when you looked in his beautiful brown eyes. He said in a soft voice: Hi? You couldn't stop staring at those beautiful brown eyes. You said in a loving voice: Hey! He: Why are you here? You: I wanted to check on you if your okay. He: I'm okay but I have a flat. You: Oh no! Can i do something for you? He: i don't know, i can't get home with an flat. You: Sit in my car, i'll call someone! He walked over to your car and sat in the front seat next to the wheel. You called someone to fix his car. You walked back to him. You: I tried to call someone but nobody can get here, i'm so sorry. He: don't be sorry girl. You: you could spend the night at my place if you want? He: REALLY! Are you sure?
You: afcorse! I wouldn't mind. He: thank you so much, Your a lifesaver! He: I'm Michael btw. You: Hi i'm ..your name..
You and Michael drove to your home, to warm yourself up. You parked your car in front of your house. Michael was inpressed. He: your house is huge! You: Haha thx! You and Michael walked in. Michael looked around and really liked your place. You: here give me your coat. He gave it to you and said thanks. He walked over to the livingroom. You: make yourself comfortable. You noticed Michael was a little nervous. You: want something to drink? He: yeah thanks, surprise me. You: do you drink? He: yeah i do, but not to much. You handed a glass of vodka and sat next to him. You: so where were you going to. He: just home. You: not to your girlfriend? He: Owh no *akward laugh* i'm single. You: i didn't expect that, your really handsome you should know that. He smiled to you and said: haha thanks, your a really sweet girl you know that?! You: haha thanks. You and Michael were silent for a bit. He: so what kind of work do you? You: I'm a nurse, What do you do? He: i'm a singer/songwriter. You: Can you sing for me? He: I'm a little shy. You: that's okay maybe some other time? *disapponted face* He: okay i'll sing a song just one. *he starts to sing a song*I don't need no dreams when i'm by your side (ooeeeh) every moment takes me to paradise, darling let me hold you. Warm you in my arms and melt your fears away, show you al the magic that a perfect love can make. I need you night and day so baby be mine!* You were looking in his brown eyes and got lost. You: did you wrote this? He stopped singing and said: no this just came up my mind.
You blushed and thought that was kinda cute and romantic. He: I'm sorry i shouldn't have sing that. You looked in his eyes and said: don't be sorry. *And You kissed him on the lips*
Surprisingly, he kissed you back.
He started to tease you with his tongue, a little moan escaped your mouth. He: I quess you like it. You smiled and kissed him again, but he turned away. He stood up and said: let's go outside with a blanket to look at the stars. You: good idea! You grabbed a big blanket and went outside with Michael. He: You have a huge garden! You: haha thanks! You layed the blanket on the grass and you both layed down. You put your hand on his chest and your head in his neck. You both looked at the stars and he starts to sing again: Once all alone,I was lost in a world of strangers. No one to trust, On my own, I was lonely.
You suddenly appeared. It was cloudy before but now it's clear. You took away the fear and You brought me back to the light.
You felt in love with him you kissed him again and said: Thank you Michael you are a really sweet man. He: haha thanks, you make me feel like i never felt before. You: really?! He: yes, love never felt SO good. He kissed you on the lips and slowly to your neck. You moaned. Then the lights turned on in your house. You both could hear someone talking: I'm Home! You thought no not now! Michael heard this is a man voice, pls don't let it be her boyfriend! He started to get a little bit mad. Man: how are you *your name* he kissed you on the cheek. Michael became really mad at this point. You: i'm good, but can you leave us alone for a minute? Man: who is this?! Michael: I'm Michael here boyfriend! *michael kisses you on the cheek* You were surprised that he said that. Michael: And who are you? Man: I'm her brother Brian. Michael felt releaved. Michael: oh nice to meet you. Brian: nice to meet you too, i better get going bye! Michael: for a moment i thought it was your boyfriend. You: Afcorse not i'm not that kind of girl! *disapponted face* Michael: I'm really sorry, please forgive me! I love you! You: I love you too Michael. It was now 22:07 pm and it was getting colder. Michael: let's go back inside it's getting to cold for me. You: yeah let's go. You grabbed your blanket and walked inside. Michael walked behind you and grabbed your waist, and kissed your neck. You: Michael? He: yeah what's wrong? You: aren't we going to fast? I mean we only just met. Michael: does this feels right to you? You: yeah defenitly! Michael: if somethings feels right, let it happen. You turned around and kissed him with lust. He grabbed you and you put your legs around his waist. He caried you upstairs to the bedroom. He was kissing you all over and threw you on the bed. He layed on top of you. He stroke your arm, he went under your shirt and kissed your stomach. You moaned soft. You took his shirt off but then he stops you. Michael: not yet baby girl, not yet. Your were disapponted but you know it was to fast. You and Michael hugged and went to sleep. The next morning you woke up without Michael by your side. You put on some clothes and walked downstairs. Your eyes start to water, you were crying. You: why Michael why did you leave me... You walked in the kitchen to make some breaktfast. Voice: Morning sweety how did you sleep,  i made you some breakfast. You turned around finding Michael at the dinnertable eating Scrambled eggs. Michael: hey what's wrong why are you crying?! You: i thought you left me. Michael: why would i leave you? You mean the world to me! You kissed him and hugged him tight. You: i'm sorry. Michael: It's okay babe, Where is your bathroom? You: upstairs the second door on the left. Michael went upstairs and took off his clothes and turned on the shower. You could hear the shower running, you can't resist to have a look. You went upstairs and peeked into the bathroom. You could see every inch of his beautiful body, he was dripping wet. You watched every second and every move. He turned around and saw you. Michael: want to shower together. You thought: why not? You: sure. You took of your clothes. Michaels eyes widend when he saw you naked for the first time. Michael: woww! You are beautiful! You blushed, thanks michael. You walked into the shower, he hugged you from the back. You could feel every inch of his body and that turned you on, he rubbed his hands all over you. You noticed he was getting hard as a rock.
You want him so bad. He was sucking on your neck and you moaned. You pushed him to the wall, he looked at you with eyes full of lust. You bend down on your knees and took his huge zilla. You Licked the tip and tapt on it. He moaned. Michael: yess please take it all. You took every inch of him holding it with your hands. You could feel he was about to cum. Then you stopt. He turned you to the wall and started to play with your clit. You: omg...mikey..yes. He put two fingers in you, and moved his fingers up and down. You have shivers going down your spine. A really loud moan escaped your mouth. You: Omg... michael...keep doing that!!! He smiles and looked at you, he stood up and stroke his zilla. Michael:Your ready for it? You: give me it, NOW! He bends you over and without a warning he thrust deep inside of you! He moans: ohh yess...your so wet and tight...i like it that way... You: omgg michael yessss! Michael: i quess i found your G-spot! You: omgg i'm gonna cum! Michael: I'm going to cum too!! He exploded deep inside of you. You could feel both of your juices inside of you. Michaels zilla was all wet and swollen. You hugged eachother and got out of the shower. You dried michael with a towel. Michael dries you of with an towel. You both got dressed and went downstairs. Michael: that was amazing! You: you were amazing!
Michael kissed you on the lips. Michael: I'm going to the studio to record some songs! You: okay hun, I love you! Michael: I love you more! 7 months later. Michael brought out some new songs like Baby be mine and you are my life. These song were about you. Michael was still at work and you want to surprise him. You know a building where you can get on the rooftop. You grabbed a bag and put some chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, champagne and a blanket in. Michael came home at 6:00 pm. Michael: Honey i'm home! You ran downstairs and hugged him really tight. Michael: someone is happy to see me! You: i missed you so much, i have a surprise for you! Did you ate dinner already? Michael: yes, sorry babe. You: that's okay hun i already ate too. Put on some nice comfy clothes. He went upstairs and put on a black pants and a white v-neck t-shirt, he had white socks on with black shoes. He came downstairs and you saw a really handsome man. Michael: I'm ready what are we going to do? You: It's a surprise. You had a beautiful dress on with little flowers on it, and beautiful heels. You: come with me. You and Michael went outside and got in the car. You drove through little streets, Michael was confused. Michael: Where are you taking me. You: i'm not going to say. Michael smiled and said: Okay hun. You parked the car in a long street, next to a abandoned building. You and Michael went inside and walked the long stairs, Michael was still confused.
There were 12 floors and when you were finally upstairs, you were exhausted. You walked through a door that lead you outside. Michael got outside and saw the whole skyline, all those lights were beautiful. Michael: wauww this is so beautiful! You: Michael? He: Yes my love? You: can you dance with me? Michael: come here babe! You layed your bag full of food on the ground. Michael put on a song "Blood on the dancefloor" it was a really good beat. Michael started to move you around. Your body's toucht eachother the whole time. You loved it so much. The moonlight shines on your face. Then something happened what you didn't ecpected. Michael bend down on one knee. He took something out of his pocket. You: Michael what are you doing?! Michael: Dear *your name* your the best thing that ever happened to me, i love you so much more than anything in this world. He opened a little box. Michael: Honey will you be my Love forever? You: OMGG YESS! Michael i love you so much!! Michael put the ring on your finger. The ring was shining in the moonlight. You jumped in Michaels arms and kissed him with love. You: Michael i wanted to surprise you but instead you surprised me! Michael: a beautiful woman like you deserves a man who really loves you. You: awhhh!You kissed him on the lips, You grabbed the bag and put the blanket on the ground. You took the strawberries, whipped cream and the champagne out. You: oh no i forgot the glasses. Michael: It's okay hun it's already perfect! You ate all the food together and looked at the moonlight. You both stand up and hugged each other for a while. Michael: So i have a really big house, i call it neverland. Do you want to live together at Neverland? You: Yes afcorse mikey i'm your wife! Michael smiled and kissed you on the lips. It was now 11.48 pm. You: we should go home and have some sleep so we can go to neverland tomorrow. Michael: Yeah let's go home. You and Michael grabbed all the stuff. Michael was standing on the edge of the building looking at the skyline. You: please be carefull Mike. Michael: Don't worry hun i have magical shoes. You both laughed and went downstairs to the car. Michael drove back home. You went inside and put the bag near the stairs. You went upstairs to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. Michael was putting on his cute pyjamas, you giggled a little when you saw him. Michael: haha what? You: nothing, you just look so cute! Michael: let's watch a movie, you both layed on the bed and watched the movie Titanic. You both slowly went to sleep, in eachothers arms. You woke up and the first thing you saw was michaels beautiful face in the sunlight. Michael woke up because he felt you move, he saw you and kissed you. Michael: I'm going to take a shower. You: i'm gonna make us some breaktfast, see you downstairs. He kissed you an walked into the bathroom. You went downstairs and made some cereal. Michael came downstairs with a big smile. You: why are you smiling *you giggled* Michael: i was just thinking about you. You: in what kind of way? Michael: you really want to know? You: hell yes! Michael: i just thought about how sexy you are. You: oh yeah, well have you ever looked in the mirror thats what sexy is! Michael grabbed your butt, and kissed you deeply. You grabbed his neck/head and kissed him back. He lead you to the couch. He felt on top of you. You: well bad boy, i'm all yours! Michael: ooohh! He put your clothes off, and kissed you all over. He was starting to get really hard! You could see it through his cute pyjamas. You took off his shirt and put your hand on his sexy chest. He took of his pyjama pants. He didn't wear underwear. His huge zilla jumped out. You stroked his zilla while he was playing with your clit. You both moaned really loud. You are on the edge of an orgasm, but then Michael stops. He put his zilla in your wet pussy. He thrusted in you with full speed. You: OMGG...MICHAEL SLOW DOWN!! IT HURTS!! But he kept fucking you with full speed, after a few seconds the good feeling took it over. Michael: Omggg yess...i'm gonna cum! He cum inside you, the feeling of his juices inside of you made you cum. You: Omg michael that was incredible! Michael kissed you on the lips, thanks hun! You were amazing too! You both put your clothes back on, Michael went back to the dinnertable and starts to eat the cereal you made. When he was finished he kissed you on the cheek and went to the studio. 2 days later a song came out called "in the closet". A few days later, you woke up next to Michael. You had a strange feeling i your stomach. Michael woke up and saw your in pain. Michael: Hey, are you okay babe?! You: Without a word you run to the bathroom and you puked. Michael runs after you. He rubs your back. Michael: Hey, what's wrong babe!? He was really worried about you. You: I feel so sick and my stomach feels weird. Michael: I'm going to take you to the doctor. He runs back to the bedroom and put some clothes on. He runs back to you with your clothes in his hand. Michael: here put some clothes on, i'll get you a class of water. While you were putting your clothes you started to feel light headed, you see blackspots in you sight. You fell down on the ground and it was all black. You could hear a voice: BABE! HEY WAKE UP! ARE YOU OKAY!! You slowly opened your eyes. Michael is on top of you, he is so worried. Michael: omg babe are you okay! You: What happened? Michael: You fainted, come here. Michael picks you up you are lying in his arms, he takes you to the car. Michael droves to the hospital. Michael: can you walk? You: yeah i quess... Michael: okay good, come here. You stept out the car. Michael holds you so you don't faint again. He runs to the reception. Michael: My wife fainted and her stomach feels weird, please do something! Receptionist: please calm down sir, i'll call a doctor. After a minute a doctor walks over to Michael. Doctor: What's going on? Michael: My beautiful wife fainted this morning when she woke up, and her stomach feels weird. Doctor: okay come with me. You and Michael followed the doctor. While you are walking you feel light headed again, Michael rubs your back and holds you tight. Doctor: Ms.Jackson you can lay down here. You layed down on the bed. the doctor made an echo of your stomach. Doctor: Congratulations Ms.Jackson your pregnant! Michael had a big smile and kissed you on the cheek and on your stomach. You are shocked because you didn't ecpected this. Doctor: i'll be back in a moment. Michael: okay, thank you doctor. Michael: You okay? You: idk. Michael: do you want the baby? You: Yes afcorse! The doctor came back. The look on his face scared you both. Doctor: i have some sad news about your pregnancy. Your baby is not 100% healthy. Have you eat enough? You: I quess. Doctor: did you drink? You remember the night on the roof, you drank champagne. You: omg yes, i can never forgive myself. Michael: hey you didn't know you were pregnant. Doctor: how much? You: 2 glasses. Doctor: okay just eat enough, i'll give you some medicine. You: thank you Doctor. The doctor walked away. You cried: what did i do! Michael hugged you really tight and kissed you on you cheek. Michael: Hey hun, it's okay you didn't know you were pregnant. The doctor came back with some medicine. Doctor: Take this ones everyday, it's the best to take this in the morning. You: okay doctor. Doctor: Mrs.Jackson look after her. Michael: I will! You and Michael both walked out the room and went back to your house. You: Are we still going to Neverland? Michael: When your feeling better, we go to Neverland. You looked out the window seeing a mother with a newborn. You start crying again. Michael: Honey it's okay, everything is going to be alright. You arrived at  your home. Michael hold you and walked inside. He puts you in bed. Michael: Take some rest babe. You: okay Mike. Michael kissed you on the lips. Michael went downstairs to make a surprise for you. After 2 hours he walked back to you. Your eyes widend when you saw him.