Prologue

Yamada's pov

I sat in my room, drawing in my notebook when my bedroom door opened. "Yamada. How are you?" my older brother, Yogi asked. "I'm good" I replied, swinging my legs as I added detail to my drawing which was of an all might toy.

"What are you drawing?" he asked, walking over and looking at my sketch book. "I'm guessing that your gonna make it right?" he asked. I nodded he ruffled my hair as I added the last bit of colour to my drawing as an all might toy fell out of my sketch book when I shook it.

I smiled and added it to my collection. I had made a figurine of all my favourite heros." Wanna play with me?" I asked Yogi. He smiled and sat down next to me, picking up one of my villain toys.

"I am an evil villain and I'm going to destroy the city" he yelled, having the toy stand on top of one of my toy buildings. I grabbed my eraserhead and endeavor toy. "We'll stop you" I yelled as I pretended to stop the villain.

***

I sat in front of the TV, watching the news showing a current villain attack. I watched as my brother jumped in using his paint quirk to help take the bad guy down. I smiled, grabbing my sketch book and drawing an action figurer of my brother.

I coloured it in and once I was finished, shook my sketch book so that it fell out. My quirk allowed me to turn my drawing s into real life objects so long as it's fully coloured, I know all the details and I can shake the surface.

After a while, the door opened and Yogi walked in. "You were awesome big brother. I can't wait to become a pro hero just like you" I told him. He rubbed my head as I gave him a hug happily.