One Shot

The war was on for the five friends. They were up against a large army of unknown enemies. The five of them didnt know what they were up against. But they did know, they were the only ones that could fight off this invasion. These five standing heros were what's left of the Superhuman forces.

Jiyong and Seungri readied the equipment for the battle. Seunghyun was off in the training deck of their private ship where he always was since the fight began. The group was preparing for the last stretch of this invasion. It was time for the peace treaty.

The peace treaty was to be signed by both sides but the superhuman forces were asked to accompany the representative of Earth to the signing. Just incase the enemy had ideas. Which is safe for the representative of Earth. Jiyong and his taskforce were ready for any outcome.

The powers the boys had were different from each other. Daesung could walk through objects and choose when he could take somebody with him or not. Youngbae could read minds to the point he could  hange a person's thought. Seungri could teleport places through rifts that looked as blue as a dark blue car. Jiyong and Seunghyun had opposite powers. One had fire the other had ice.

The five had gathered their things and headed to the location where the representative was to show up. They were to arrive before the representative would so then the enemy could show up. They had to be ready if the enemy were to strike. The taskforce was in charge of all safety.

"Do you have everything ready?" Jiyong asked everybody. His fire red eyes scanning the other's nodding faces. Once he seen all of them nod he started up their ship and they were on their way.

"Do you think they will attack the representative?" Seungri asked the group.

"There is always that possibility. Thats why they called for us," Seunghyun replied. He ran a hand through his ice blue hair. He didn't feel like fighting anything today.

"I wouldnt even be useful if they attack the representative," Youngbae spoke up from his seat. Daesung and Seungri looked at their friend.

"You will be helpful. There is always something a person can do. Don't feel down about it, Hyorin would be disappointed in you for thinking like this," Daesung reminded the elder.

"Let's just do our best and kerp the representative alive. We dont even know who we are protecting yet. So keep your heads straing and ready for attack," Jiyong told the crew. The ship fell to the silence it was.

The rest of the ship ride was in silence. The five were worried if something were to go wrong. They always ended up with bad luck by the end of the mission. That was how it always worked out for the taskforce. Something always goes wrong when you least expect it.

The crew had arrived at the location that was specified in the message they had received in the video message from the EACAW sort for Earth Ambassador Corporation of the Alied World. This corparation was established after the unknown creature had first arrived on this planet. The EACAW was to keep peace between all countries on Earth as well as try to create Peace between Earthlings and the unknown creatures. These creatures were nicknamed the Binx Galaxar by the EACAW when they arrived but nobody used it.

Jiyong and the others exited their ship and headed to the area where the representative was to arrive on scene. Seunghyun and Yongbae were the first to arrive at the location since they were first out of the ship. It didnt take them long to arrive at the location. They all stood in a line and waited for the arrival of the representative. Neither one made a sound.

Minutes passed and the representative showed up. They were to protect an older man at this peace treaty signing. The representative and the taskforce made their way to the stage where they were to meet the Binx Galaxar leader.

The Binx Galaxar leader had arrived in a large spacecraft but the ship never landed, it beamed the leader onto the ground where the red carpet was laid down for the leader to walk on. The Binx Galaxar leader wasn't accompanied like the Earth representative was.

"Welcome, Lord Binxiar!" The crowd around the signing area called out to the Binx Galaxar leader.

"This isn't good, Jiyong," Seungri whispered to the taskforce commander.

"We won't know till the time comes. Just keep your eyes on that ship, if we need to, you will have to teleport inside," Jiyong explained.

"Alright, im ready," Seungri told the smaller man.

"Lets be prepared for anything, boys. Our job is to keep this man safe at all costs," Jiyong called out to the group. They shook their heads and were ready.

The Binx Galaxar leader had arrived at the signing table and was waiting patiently for the peace treaty to be placed on the table. The treaty was placed on the table soon after and the Earth Representative was the first to sign the treaty. Seunghyun sighed as the representative finished their signature and the treaty was passed to the alien creature before him. Lord Binxiar proceeded to sign the treaty. Everything was going well so far for the event. They were going to get along.

"Today marks a new start between Binx Galaxar and Earthlings!" The announcer called out to the crowd. Cheers were heard and the representatives of each species shook hands. No violence was reported this day and the two races were very kind to each other after this moment. The Task force wasn't needed this time. The boys cheered as for once, everything had gone well. The Binx Galaxar people could live on Earth alongside Humans in Peace. This was the best news for Humans and Binx Galaxars both and there was no change in lifestyle. The two species worked together and became great people for one very large planet.