Sometimes it is better to let it go....

Hi my lovely readers;
It's just a random thought comes to my mind...
I hope you all will like it...
So enjoy reading...

A girl is sitting in front of a mirror. She is just staring at her reflection. She dress up like a bride. No , not like a bride, she is the bride. Today she is going to start a new beginning. But is she really happy...

A lady at her mid 40's came to her. Lady gets emotional seeing her child. She is really happy. Her child is going to start a new beginning, new life.

Lady: U grown up so fast Nandu. Am really happy for you. And am really proud of you. Stay happy dear.

Lady hugs Nandini tightly and goes from there to check preparation.

Nandini Again sit on the chair and start staring at her reflection.

Nandini: ( she chuckled at herself) Every one is happy here expect me. Why, why can't I able to forget him. Why can't I able to move on. It's been 6 yrs, still his memories alive inside. I promised him I won't come across his path again. I will never come to him again. But I can't stop loving him.
Am doing what you asked for Manik, but Am not able forget you.

Flashback:

Manik: why Nandini, why you did this. I thought you will trust me unlike others. But you broke my trust. You don't trust me. You are also same like others.

Nandini is crying terribly.

Nandini (while crying): No Manik I trust you but Neyonika Mam...

Manik didn't let her complete

Manik: Yes, Neyonika.. I can't believe this. U trust Neyonika over me. U know what you pushed me again to the place you pulled me out. To my darkness.

Nandini: Manik please..

Manik turns away from her.

Manik: You can leave Nandini.

Nandini goes to him and hugs him from back.

Nandini ( while crying): please Manik don't do this. Please don't go away from me.

Manik (with heavy heart): There is no relationship with trust Nandini. Their is no future for that. Me and you we are not destined to be.

Manik break the hug.

Nandini looks at Manik painfully.

Manik turns to her and said: Go Nandini go away far away from me. If you loved me truly then go away. Don't ever  come across me. Live your life happily.

Nandini looks at Manik shockingly. She didn't expect this.

Nandini: Manik ( this is only she can speak)

Manik: Go Nandini... We are not meant to be.

Nandini: I loved you truly Manik. And I  loved you enough to let you go. If am a painful memory to you then erase me from your life. I will never ever come in your life. I promise I will be far away from you even you wished me near.

Both Manik and Nandini look each other painfully. Tears let their way out. Two souls Again give up their journey at middle.

Flashback ends.

A long tear escaped from her eyes.

Nandini: I keep my promise Manik today am going far away even though you wish me to come close to your heart. Am going to belong to an another person.