Chapter 1: the secret...

Poppy's pov

Dear diary,

It has been a few days after the firework holiday and it was beautiful.Branch was still alive,thank god, after the lung surgery.He proceeded home after resting in the hospital for some days and I hope he is doing fine with his treatments.

I stood up to go and get some water when I heard a knock on the door.

"COMING!"I yelled turning around facing the front door.I opened the door facing Smidge.

"Hi Poppy,just here to check how's my friend doing!"She said giving me a gentle slap on the arm.I laughed every time she did that,but I didn't this time I just smiled.She looked confused.Smidge always new what was wrong with me and she could smell something fishy.She was my helper after all,she could help me with anything,even with a few problems......i can trust her.......right?

"Is something wrong Poppy?Where's the laugh,i know you always laugh when i do that?"She asked.

"Oh,i know but I'm just exhausted from yesterday!I need a little free time i guess....how are you anyway?"I asked trying to change the subject. I was trying not to sweat,but I hardly could stop it from coming from my forehead.

" Are you sure you're ok?"She asked curiously.

Smidge tried to find any evidence of my weird behavior looking around my arms, legs,hair and..... neck.

"Wait a minute,what is that on your neck. Did someone hurt you. What's up with that bruise?"She asked again and again. I tried to hide it but she moved my hand from the way.

"We need to take you to the doctor!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the exit. I tried to convince her that everything was fine and that I just fell,but she wouldn't listen. Every time I try to say something she would shush me, so I just stayed silent that whole time.

>

We eventually came to the doctor. I was really annoyed that Smidge still could get over the line,but I know that she was just trying to help.

Doctor looked at the 'bruise' and it didn't take until she found out.

"This is just a......how can I say......a form of love relationship....do you have anyone my queen?" She asked me crossing her arms. She would look surprised if i said no. But i just started mumbling into my chest.

"Sweetheart,i can't hear you . Can you speak louder?" She asked me politely.

I mumbled again, she was weirded out by my behavior.

"Look, I can't hear you sweetheart. I know it's hard for-"

"I DON'T HAVE ANYONE!" I acted out quickly,trying not to get the conversation going. Smidge and the doctor looked at me with eyes wide open.

"I have to g-go.... To... Ah...." I didn't have anything:"Y-yes to see my father last night he-"

"He didn't call you did he?" I was stopped by Smidge with her arms crossing, who was right. He didn't call me, and I couldn't lie. I was so bad at that. I just looked at them and ran out to see Branch if he knows what happened last night, because I couldn't remember.... I was a bit overloaded.

---
I knocked on his door with him a few seconds after that opening them.

His hand was covering his neck. I think the same thing happened to him.

He looked at my neck, as we got down deeper , he asked me:"You too? Where did you got yours from, because I don't remember?"

"Me neither, I think it was on the firework holiday , but I don't rember much from the holiday..." I sighed.

"I woke up few days ago with my bed all wet, and Boi may I tell you that I don't pee on my bed. This is just straight up weird!" He groaned hearing my giggle.

"I was at the doctor today with Smidge. She said this thing on my neck was from a love relationship, the only love relationship I have is-"

"Me! " said Branch.

Out of nowhere an idea popped in my head.

"I maybe know how we can see what happend yesterday. So it surely had happend here so I know someone who could help us!"

"But who when nobody knows about us!? " he panicked.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. It's not a real person!" I raised my brow.

"Wha-"

"IT'S GARY BRANCH, IT'S GARY!" I pointed out losing it. At that moment it looked like I was the smart one.

"But how could Gary help us?"

"Well he has your security cameras right, the thing happend here in your bedroom. So we will be able to see the accident!" I was using my brain again an  it felt really good being the detective of the story.

We got to his security room who had a lot of TV screens all around the room. Branch opened Gary up and rewind the camera in his bedroom aaannnnndd..... We were shocked with what we saw. It was a total pain for our eyes and ears,especially Branches.

We turned the video off trying not to cry out of embarrassment.

"I think I drank too much sugar soda!" He said to me not peeling his eyes, who were wide open, from the TV screen.

I turned to him pointing at myself and quietly saying: me too.

Well this is awkward.

"We need to get this video deleted!" he said as he pressed the delete button.

"I think Smidge will be on to us right now. I mean she saw the thing with the doctor and I didn't see her leave the doctors office. Soooo.... Put your black coat on and go to the village an  get more of your medical pills. I will pack the begs."

"Woah.. Woah.. WOAH! What are you talking about? Where do you think we are going, you can't leave your village you are the queen, maybe I can but YOU?! He was so confused by what I just said.

" First we can't be found out! You know my dad is wanting Creek to be the new male leader of the village. And if he finds out I am actually with you he will blow up, literally! He sees you as my BFF,NOT my prince charming! Second if we go somewhere else they would find out for themselves, making them realize the truth about us the easier way. And the third thing is that if we go sooner we will ran away from their grip and it would be harder to track us down."   

I explained my point in six sentences.

"Well, someone got better at explaining stuff?" He raised his brow having a slight smile on his face.

"And the only risk is that I may have became pregnant from that night. But we are not sure yet, it has to be a few weeks THEN we will know. And if I am then we will be on the run longer than usual, but if not we stick to the normal time which is five to seven months!" I was very precise about this. I wanted to make sure that I made it clear.

Branch nodded putting his black cloak on going to the village to get his pills,whike I packed the stuff. After an hour we met on the edge of the village and the forest. He took my hand in his and we walked away from our homes for now. He asked me where are we gonna go, I said for the time being in my grandpa's old summer house no one remembers. The night was getting closer so we sat up a fireplace and the tent.

We were now far away from the village. Our legs were hurting and we were very tired.

-----

"Poppy, I have I letter for y-...." Smidge walked in her pod with a letter for Poppy just to find her pod empty and her closet opened with no outfits inside.

She dropped the letter covering her mouth.

_____

Thanks to who ever read the first chapter of this book 😂😂😂😅😅😅 this book is the first part of the MYSTICAL TROLL SAGA.

I am was building this story from 2018 in my head and now I have decided to start writing it. I really hope you like this whole story cuz I think it's pretty cool  because it's really long. Thank again for reading this 😳😗😗😗❤️❤️