New Blood [Sana x Yves]

"You have one final candidate for the day, Miss Minatozaki. Her name is Ha Sooyoung, here's her file."

"Thank you, Miss Chou. Please send her in."

Sana looks through her file as a dark haired, tall, slim girl enters the room and bows. She gives everything a look over before looking up and staring at a beautiful leggy girl wearing a short red dress, just long enough to cover what it needed to.

"Miss Sooyoung, please have a seat. It's not often I get somebody so gorgeous. "

"Thank you." Sooyoung blushes and sits down, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap, looking straight ahead at the confident woman in front of her.

"Everything looks quite impressive, you're very well educated and have excellent references. You're more than qualified to be working here. Are you aware of what's going to be asked of you?" Sana asks as she watches her reaction carefully, looking for any signs of nerves, but there weren't any to be find. Sooyoung was well prepared, or at least doing a good job at pretending to be.

"Yes. I'm here to please you, on a daily basis. Whatever it is you want, whenever you want. I'm very good at it."

"That's wonderful to hear, you've done your research it seems. I'll be giving you a hands-on test later. Should you be hired you'll be given an apartment nearby, fully furnished and a weekly food fund to go along with your salary. I believe it'll be a much better upgrade than the dorm you're living in, I recall seeing you were a college student in your file?"

"That's correct, I'm studying to be a dancer."

"What a great career choice, I used to be one myself." The two girls exchange smiles, pleased they'd already found something in common with each other.

"Let's get started shall we? Stand up for me please. I'd like to take a closer look at you." Sana asks, getting out of her chair and moving towards her.

Sooyoung stands as requested as Sana scans her whole body up and down. "Do you mind if I touch you, Miss Sooyoung? You have a very nice body."

"Not at all."

Sana runs a hand against her thigh, drawing it slowly up her body, feeling every single curve before cupping her cheek. She leans in forward to give her a deep kiss, pressing her lips against hers before pulling back, gazing into her eyes. Sooyoung feels herself getting lost for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"This perfume. Wear it everyday for me, please. It smells quite lovely on you."

Sooyoung nods, smiling and blushing again at the compliment.

Sana guides her body forward in front of her desk before pressing on her back, Sooyoung takes the hint and bends over as Sana hikes her dress up, revealing a well-toned ass draped in a small purple thong.

"This color looks nice on you."

Sana takes the thin fabric of Sooyoung's flimsy underwear into her hands, quite literally ripping it off of her at the seams before throwing it across the office room.

"Don't worry, you'll be compensated for this afterwards. I hope you don't mind, but I like to take things a little bit rough."

Sooyoung looks behind her and smirks, her dark mysterious eyes meeting Sana's. "Oh, not at all. I would be disappointed if you didn't."

Sana takes a bare cheek into her hand and squeezes it, while running two fingers up and down her slit, taking notice of how wet she was already. Her middle finger presses against her entrance before sliding in, ring finger following right along.