Chapter one

"Harly, come on and grab your coat. Your the one who wanted to see that Diamond and that.... Scientific stuff." I sighed pulling out my coat, watching as my little brother tugged his coat on as one hand was gripping the side of his bag before He slung it over his back. "Yeah KK I know." He murmered quickly under his breath taking the tickets out of his pockets and handing them to me. "Mom were leaving Now!" I yelled tugging on another Jacket to go over the One I was already wearing. I pulled on my gloves and stood by the door with Harly waiting for her response. She ran into the Room and checked me over before smoothing out my Jacket down. "Be Careful, and Harly look after her." She said smiling at Harly. "Mom, I think Im supposed to be looking after him." I sighed. "There's a reason your 24 and a half and still living with me." She said giving me a knowing look. I grabbed Harly's hand and pulled him through the door. "Bye Mom!" Harly yelled as I slammed the door. As soon as we rounded the corner Harly Helped me take off my Jackets, but kept the gloves on before Stuffing them in his bag. "I like doing this, It feels dangerous." He chuckled. "Yeah, Lets just hope Mom never finds out." I laughed. I took his hand again and led him around the corner and into the Mueseum, giving the TIckets to the tour guide. "Okat, Join the group right over there, we're just about to start." She said smiling. "Come on." Harly said tugging me towards the group before running into it. I stood More by the Back as we started walking, ignoring, well trying to ignore what the tour lady was talking about when I noticed a man join the group. He had short hair, blue eyes and wearing all black with a dark and light blue striped tie. His eyes connected with mine for a few seconds before He moved towards the front. The Man seemed odd to me... wearing all black, Wearing a large coat, Those eyes.... I couldn't get his eyes out of my head. Before I even Had the chance to finnish thinking I realised that the tour was over and we were on the Bottom floor. Harly ran over to me.. Chewing something. "Harly what are you eating?" I asked curiously. "Gum." He said as if it were obvious while his eyes scanned the muesuem. "And were did you get it?" His eyes snapped back to mine before looking in another direction. "Um... That man, there. With a short hair, blue eyes and Black coat? See him."

He said pointing. It was the guy. "Yeah I see Him." I said nodding before Pulling ten dollars out of my pocket and handing it to him. "Go down to the corner store and buy whatever." I murmered still stearing at the man. I felt Harly wrap his arms around my waist to hug me, and looked down so I could hug him better. "Thanks Kk Bye!!!" He yelled before Running off. I turned my head back to look at the Man just to find he was already Staring at me..... And then I reconised him. Holy Crap it was Leonard Snart.