- chapter one -

emma's pov

i cramped my ass and flex all my muscles as i tried not to fall off james' minuscule bench he used for filming, my eyes wandered the room searching for anything that would help me remain wake. i stared at the mirror in the very back of the room behind the camera equipment, i analyzed the girl looking back at me, she had a full face of make up on and to say she was exhausted was an understatement. i drew my eyes to the large built figure in the mirror, grayson sat beside me also gazing into the mirror meanwhile james running around his apartment and yelling at ethan to come film the outro. it was almost 2 am we've been filming our collabs for the past few days, starting in the early morning and finishing late, very late, only to then go home and start editing straight away. i try not to put pressure on myself when to film or edit but this was a collab. so we had to decide on a mutual day that worked for everyone, too bad no day is a good day to edit but nobody cares about if poor emma is exhausted and cant edit.

i met the twins through james, we went out bowling and there was and instant connection between all of us. we're all really good friends. it's nice having youtube friends to film with it, it helps to keep my job fun and the viewers entertained even though it comes with many bad aspects.

'ok kitty girls let's get this done so we can sleepppp' james cheered as he dragged ethan into the room whos been sleeping on james couch for the past hour or so.

i smiled at him as he walked in, he looked incredibly cute and adorable with his sleepy eyes and mess brown hair. he shot a smile back at me and sat down at the opposite end of the deteriorating bench. james slipped himself between both the twins,typical.

we began to film again, doing my best to be energetic and happy so we could get it the first few shots. we all closed our eyes pretending it was our first time seeing each other.

'WHATTT' i screached 'WHY IS YOURS BETTER THAN MINE E' we all laughed

'I DID THE BEST' 'NONONO' the twins argued back and forth while i tried for dear life not to fall off this god dam bench.james then rated our look, starting with me, he started breaking down what i did wrong before ethan burting in 'your skin looks the best' he said 'thank you' i replied bringing my voice down and speaking more softly while simultaneously screeching inside ahhhhhhhhhhhh eThAn tHInKsS mY SkIN lOoKs gOoD!!

james continued rating out looks as i indulged my glaze into ethan and how his small gesture made me feel weirdly happy. james obviously ended up giving grayson the best score, i mean shoot your shot sister. we followed by james going on about his social media while i stared into the mirror again, does my skin look good or was he just being nice for the video i thought to myself.

finally we were done

i began gathering my stuff and packing up my bag wanting to get out of here asap.but my train of thought was interrupted by james blurted out;

"we should do a sister celebration" james said excitingly walking into the hallway where the twins and i were getting ready to leave. usually this would make me overly excited and happy but these past few days I've been really tired and i still have one whole video to edit, because unlike the twins and james i don't have an editor yay.

'yous should sleepover at ours 'ethan said looking directly at me with a friendly smile

how could i say no

'sounds like a plan' i said smiling back at him

'perfect, now get out of my house' james said jokingly

'alright bitch' i said pulling him into a short hug 'thanks for everything today sister'

i then walked over to gray pulling him into a brief hug before turning to ethan whos eyes grew bigger as i opened my arms and pulled him in.

he whispered into my eye 'drive home safely and if you need anything let me know'

i smiled into him chest and pulled away mouthing to him 'thank you' and gave him one last soft smile before getting slapped by james comment; 'i think we can all tell which is emmas favorite twin' he laughed. i walked over slapping his chest before letting the blush set in. i look at ethan who was also giggling lightly.

'im gonna leave before more damage is done lol, bye bitches' i said opening the door

'bye emm' they said in unison before the door softly clicked closed

HOME AT LASTTT!!11!!1!

hi! i know this chapter is bad and boring but i swear it will get better. im doing my best to make it interesting and filled with drama as it goes along;)