Prolouge

Jolteon's POV
Damm...... It's getting close to Valentine's Day........I'm...... a little bit jealous.....I mean........Glaceon is all over Eevee....
Leafeon is hanging out with riolu.... It's just...
A little bit annoying.
Jolteon thought to himself while walking through the woods. It was a beautiful night and you could see every single star, even with the fireworks going off everywhere.
Jolteon reached a forest clearing, it was small and grassy and surrounded by the dark forest on all sides. In centre of the clearing, Jolteon saw a large, Moonlit rock that glistened.
He took a few steps towards the rock, and that's when he saw her, the most beautiful Pokemon he had ever laid his eyes on....
She was a small-ish Sylveon.

Jolteon sat from afar admiring her for a solid 5 minutes until he padded forward.
He was never this shy, 'What's wrong with me....' he thought to himself before he finally plucked up enough courage to say something.

He padded up close enough to smell her
'She smells so good....' he thought to himself as he weakly muttered "H-hey"

The Sylveon whipped her head around in shock
The second she saw Jolteon, she stood up and ran away, deep into the forest

"W-WAIT!!!" Shouted Jolteon, but she didn't stop.

Jolteon waited there all night for her to come back, but she never did....
Little the both of them know.... this was far from the last time they would see each other....

________________________________
I hope you enjoy!!! Expect daily/ weekly updates and share your opinion by commenting!!! Thanks for reading the prologue