Candid.

A/N: I came up with this bit while I was writing a friend and we sent each other pictures of Tom, hahaha!

—————————

Calm weekends were really rare the last couple of months for the two of you. Either it was being on set, at premiers, giving interviews, photoshoots, awards or various other events and responsibilities. Sometimes you were able to spend them together but no matter what it was, you were always surrounded by a lot of other people.
So it felt like a blessing to just lay on the couch of your living room, both of you reading a book. Tom was sitting comfortably, with your legs resting in his lap and your head on one of the arm rests. The only sound being the turning of pages, the chirping of birds outside and the cracking of the wood in the fireplace.
A loud noise (the backfire of a car) from the outside catches your attention. so your thoughts shift out of the reading zone. For a moment you  look at Tom, over the pages of your book and see the most heavenly cute and soft look on his face. You rest your book on your chest and secretly grab one of your old Russian analog cameras, that has its permanent home on the coffee table behind you. "Tom?" hearing you call out his name, he turns to look at you, and you snap this wonderful picture.

One of his wheezing laughters escapes him

One of his wheezing laughters escapes him. "You sneaky vixen!", he purrs, throwing the book on the table in front of the sofa, paying no more attention to it. His attention was all yours now.

You had almost forgotten the picture because you always take your time with taking analog ones and getting the films developed. So a couple of months later your pick them up from your favourite professional store and come across that beautiful shot. Naturally you hang it up in the hallway of your home. ❤️