Chapter One

Violet's P.O.V

Hi I'm Violet Mei and I'm an orphan I'm 16 years old. I get bullied by all of the other kids( mostly the teenagers ) in the orphanage but not my siblings who are Jenna, Helena, and Tristian. One day Miss Bella said that there were some men looking to adopt and they were looking for teenagers so all the teens lined up, but while Miss Bella walked away the main bitch Brianna said "Hey emo bitch I bet your not going to get adopted" then she punched me, but we didn't know that the men and Miss Bella were standing there so I made a quick comeback "Well I bet your not gunna get adopted because your a slut and will try to fuck who ever they are ,like you did three years ago with all the guys here!" I said spitting blood on her new white heels we heard "ohhs" and laughter from Jenna and Tristian then we had a big fight but I won. Brianna whines "My nails!" I laugh with Jenna and Tristian I quoted "This shit is easy peasy pumpkin peasy". Jenna, Tristian and I all said in unison "PUMPKIN PIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" then we said "Don't mess with the triplets" I said as I locked arms with them and smiled "Actually where is Helena?" I asked, but Helena walks down "I'm here and I heard someone yell pumpkin pie mother fucker." "Yep" I said as she locks arms with Jenna. "Now quadruplets." I say as we walk away. We get to our room and all of a sudden we burst out laughing Jenna looks at me and says "That was awesome Violet" "I know right that teaches Brianna." I said

Jenna's P.O.V

" You know what this means?" I asked "What?" Tristian asked "We should play Thank You for the Venom" I say "Totally" Violet yells and then she turns on the CD player and it blast 'Thank You for the Venom' we start to dance but it stops when we hear Violet yell "OWW" she says as her nose starts to bleed "Damn" she covers up her nose and runs to the bathroom with me following . "What happened" I asked "Tristian accidently pushed me. I think my nose is broken" she said as she snaps her nose back in place "Oh shit that's disgusting!" I run out and land on the bed, Violet walks back out without blood on her. "Blood, blood gallons of the stuff" she sings as we join in as the 5 men appear in the doorway without us knowing "Vi?" Asked Tristian "What" "are you okay" he asked "I'M NOT O-FUCKING-KAY!" Helena and Violet yelled, but we all yawned "So long and good night." Violet said, Tristian crawled on the bed next to me and Violet crawled on top of him and falls asleep and Helena crawls on top of me and falls asleep, but darkness took over and I fall asleep.

Gerard's P.O.V

As I saw the kids fall asleep, I felt a string in heart ting a little "Those are the Mei quadruplets from the oldest to the youngest that's Tristian the boy" she points to the boy being layed on "Helena" she points to the girl laying on the other girl "Violet" what a beautiful name I thought as she points to the girl laying on top on of Tristian "and Jenna" she loosely points to a girl being layed on "They can't be separated cause Jenna takes care of Violet because Violet has depression, anxiety, insomnia, and an eating disorder." she says "What kind of eating disorder?" Frank asked "Well lets just say she will only eat a piece of toast every two days and water" she says sadly "but Jenna has depression, anxiety, insomnia, and self harms Violet also self harms as well Helena and Tristian have depression, anxiety, and insomnia they have had a rough life" she informs "What happened?" ray asked "Well they were left here at the age of 5 they were abused by their druggies and acholic parents they abused Violet the most , she was the least favorite child." she says. Violet mumbles "Hi beauty." as she yawns, but she team to see us "OMG YOUR MCR!!" she says excitedly "Yeah we are." I said as she giggles "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Violet Mei." she says we introduce our selves "Beauty do you want me to wake up the others?" she asked "Yes please if you don't mind." Miss. Bella "okay" she stands up on a table in the room and turns on a speaker and then I hear her say "I'M A JACKET SLUT!!!!" Helena yells "I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!" as fell off the bed "I'M THE MASTER OF THE WICKED!!!" Jenna yells as she falls of the bed and Tristian yells "I USED MY JUDO ON GERARD!!!!" as he fell off the bed Violet laughs at there moans, when I moaned in the song I blush but Violet falls on the floor and we hear the snap of her nose she gets up and snaps her nose back in place.

Violet's P.O.V

"Oh shit!!!" I yelled, Jenna ran over and asked "Hey are you okay?" "I'm not o-fucking-kay." I say in a joking way "Nah I'm fine but guess what?" "What?" the three of them say in unison "Turn around." they all turn around to see MCR, Helena and Tristian almost faints I laugh as Jenna stutters up a storm.

AN : made with my Friend