The first day of school

The first day of school the girl named

Vea then she meets lean ,Ishi , Sheshe , Jaime , Vallery and karylle. when Vea first saw them she tought that their mean , rude , and fake like she's old friend in grade 4 that's why she's to quiet she will just talk to u when u talk to her so vea's classmate tought that she's crazy but Vea didn't know that lean and Ishi was beside me but lean and Vea exchange seats so Vea move the side lean exchange seats because Vea is very quiet ,she's ignoring them so she move beside Ishi .. Then karylle is vea's group leader in English , karylle was very appreciated that's why Vea like her then Vea meet Sheshe , Sheshe was very kind to her but sometimes she just leave u or she will disappeared when Vea meet Sheshe she also meet Vallery the schoolmate of Sheshe since elementary , Vallery was one of the smartest student in the classroom but we're not that close but she's a little kind for Vea then Vea met Jaime she's one of the clown (the one whose making us laugh ) in our classroom well she's a bit noisy , and I can say she's also smart like Ishi, lean , Vallery , Sheshe, karylle and Vea was very impressed in her classmates and for Vea Ishi , karylle , lean, Sheshe , Vallery , Jaime are one of the most beautiful girl ...