My Piece -1

It's a new day in Cayenne City, the streets are dimly lighten. In a corner of the alleys there is a purple hair boy. He was so skinny and pale looking. He doesn't have any strangeness but He is unwanted in His home...

"Little Boy, what's Your name? Will You come with Me? I will give You the fame, wealth, and happiness. You won't be lonely anymore." Said a dirty blonde woman in a warm tone. Pastel colored purple dress and black leather shoes.

The boy looked up. "Miss My name is Raster Marchiall Bastia do You dare take an unwanted child?" He was expecting a shocked or a panic look but no.. it was a smile with both of Her dimples shown. "Then, hello Raster My name is Felicita Kasnix Lor, I should say My family is much much more dangerous then Yours I believe?"

Raster looked at the so called Lor missus suspiciously since the Lor's are well guarded so Why?? "Are You Raster thinking about My Guards and People? Well they are her!?.!" Bang!! Bang!! Gunshots were heard and blood is in Raster's rag clothes. "I guess it's My luck huh! I got the dam* missus!" Said the shooter.

"Hahahaha!" Raster laughed and the shooter said "There is another one here!" The shooter shout to the tall man in silver suit. "Kill Him" said the man.

Bang!!! Bang!!!

[Hello , Host I'm system 003! Welcome Host]

'Is this Heaven? Who are You? Am I going crazy?'

[No Host You are not crazy. This is the system consciousness.]

'Okay...??'

[Host please relax and will You give Me a name??] said the 004 in a cute voice!

'Then I want Your name to be Pop' excuse Me??!!! Is dat even a name?!

[Host thank You for the name.. I guess? Host please cooperate with Me. System is proceeding in 5...4...3...2...1...]

'What???' Argh it hurt so bad!

[Transfer successful. Thank You Host.]