v a l e n t i n e s p e c i a l <3

"KIM NAMJOON,  KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNGHOSEOK,

 PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK 

BTS!"

You were currently at an concert, after forever, you finally got to go. It was so fun, that you didn't even notice, the concert was coming to an end. After their old song, 'just one day.' they bowed, then namjoon took the mic, but j-hope snatched it, making every die of laughter. 

"ARMY~~" he yelled out, making us scream, but brought tears to his eyes? he brought the mic to his mouth agian, "Really, before we came up on stage, i worried alot. These past years, we tried our best to not make mistakes, and make you happy. because you guys mean the world to us." the last sentece his voice crack which maded the crowd, 'awh'

"so everytime, that we come up on stage, i clench my heart for the preformance. You guys are really.....my hope...my world. THANK YOU ARMY!" jhope said, sending us hearts, while breaking down.

why are they all crying? jimin hugged hoseok to comfort him, before taking his place.

"Army~ thank you!" he cutley said, which made the fans die. "as we struggled through the years, i realized it was worth it, to be here today. with you. without you guys, I wouldn't be who i am today, because when things got hard, and i just wanted to quit. I remeber you guys, and how you always suppourt us, and, i couldn't ask for a better life, because no life without you guys, isn't an life."  he painfully smiled, as people yelled, saying 'i love you.' or screaming their names.

next up was jungkook, he wiped his tears, "I'm happy-but.." he cut off, as he bent over, trying not to let us see his tears. "but i can't belive this is who i am today. I went to singing in pubs and bars, or school events, to an stage, several, with world-wide fans. honestly i don't belive this, t-thank you so much.." he cried more.

"and my 6 hyungs, have taught me so much, that i know alot of stuff. I can't live without them, they took care of me even when i bullied them, or jimin's height.." the crowd laughed. "army, this is the only time i'll accept it, you may call me oppa." he said, and with that the crowd when crazy, screaming oppa. As the other memebers laughed. 

jungkook then looked back at the members, "taehyungie, joonie-hyung, jinnie hyung, min min hyung, hoseok hyung, jimine hyung, I'm thankful to you guys the most."

"AWHHHHHHHHH" 

jimin was on his knee's has he cried, jin came up, and rubbed his back, helping him up.

"Dear army," taehyung spoke up. "as you may know, i didn't have the  best childhood, I got bullied, and have  deppression. but after meeting these guys who are like family, that changed. i am the luckest guy alive right now. even though we always say, that we are thankful, you might take it for granted, but no. I sinceraly, is thankful. thank you for being with us.

sinceraly, taehyung." he sniffled into the mic,  before passing in to suga. suga closed his eyes, as a tear rolled down his cheek, before he spoke up.

"thank you..." he quietly said, " you don't know how much you mean to me. I tried to hide the fact that im not perfect, but when i mess up, and expose that im not, you guys still cheer on for me, i couldn't no i wouldn't trade you guys for anything. I'll miss you, loyal army." he said, as tears rolled down his cheek.

wait, please don't tell me...

"Hello, its me world wide handsome. and, even though that we had struggles, messups, scandals, and many more. you guys sticked with me, thank you. All this isn't us, but you. YOU got us here, without you. we would be....nobody. thank you, i love you."

are they..-

"hello, its me namjoon." the crowd sobbed, realizing. "These past years, as a leader and a role-model, it was not easy. because as i knew, that these guys were counting on me, and you. that i couldn't mess up, i was afriad to mess up. I thought i wasn't good enough to be the leader for such an amazing group. but you guys changed me, into loving myself.  You changed all of us, thank you. thank you the whole world. because like jin said, without you. we would be-nobody." 

the boys did a group hug, full of sobbing. they then broke the hug, "Hana, dul, set! Hello, we are bts."

"I'm your leader, their leader, kim namjoon."

"hello, im worldwide handsome, kim seok jin."

"I'm swag, min yoongi."

"YOUR MY HOPE, IM YOUR HOPE, I'M J-HOPE!"

"hello, im kim taehyung, also tata." he did in ageyo.

"hello, im am park chim chim."

"hello, i am the golden maknae, jeon jungkook.

"and we are."- "BTS

"WE LOVE YOU ARMY, GOODBYE!"

disbanding...

the boys bowed, before standing up, closing their eyes, and enjoying the stage presence, thus; it was the last time-ever.

- - -

HELLO! I KNOW I FRIKING CRIED, I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY *kills myself* this is my least favortie holliday, but ive been standing these babies for 6 whole years. I LOVE YOU BTS <3

|unedited.|