<3

Today was the day. Han Jisung was finally going to confess to his crush of two years, Lee Minho. 

Jisung first fell in love with the boy his freshman year. The second Lee Minho walked into his Health class, Jisung knew he was in trouble. 

Now, Jisung didn't have to take health as a freshman, but he had a free period and decided to get it out of the way. Boy, was he glad he did. 

Minho was untouchable. Ethereal. Beautiful. 

Jisung figured that he would spend the days leading up to Minho's graduation admiring the boy from afar.

But then Minho talked to him. The Lee Minho, the one who held the title of prettiest boy in the junior class (in Jisung's opinion; although many others would agree with him), talked to him, Han Jisung. The timid freshman nobody knew.

It was at that moment that he thanked god for giving him the opportunity to talk to Minho.

That was a year ago. 

Jisung was a changed man.

Sophomore Jisung is very outgoing, optimistic, and loud. No sophomore didn't know who Han Jisung was. Hell, even a good percentage of the senior class (including Minho) was friends, or at least acquainted with him.   

Sophomore Jisung had the balls to confess to Minho.

Or so he thought.

"What do you mean, 'no'? You've been planning this for over a month. You can't back out now!" Felix exclaimed, pushing Jisung along as the boy whined in protest, struggling to get out of his surprisingly strong grasp.

"I can't do it, Lix. I thought I could, but I really can't. I mean look at the dude! He probably gets at least half the student body confessing to him on valentine's day. Remember last year? The poor boy couldn't even open his locker without love letters and gifts falling out. What's gonna make me different from the others?" Jisung argued.

"You're you, Jisung. That's what makes you different. Minho knows you. Those other bitches can't compete." Felix said, making very little progress as he tried to force Jisung to move closer to Minho's locker. He would do so inch by inch if it meant that his best friend would finally confess.

"They aren't bitches, Felix. They're actually very nice. Like Eunji. She's actually the sweetest and funniest girl ever. I've seen the looks she sends Minho in the halls. She's totally going to confess. There's no way Minho would say no to her. She's a catch." Jisung groaned, leaning further into Felix as he actively attempts to move Jisung.

Felix grunts at the new addition of weight, steeling himself before pushing Jisung into the hallway with a final heave.

Jisung stumbles a bit before crashing into a muscular, but surprisingly soft chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" Jisung starts, looking up to face the poor guy he bumped into. He was met by a pair of the kindest eyes, glimmering slightly under the florescent light of the hallway. Eyes trailing down the gorgeous boy's face, Jisung admired his beautifully crafted nose until his gaze finally fell upon those captivating lips that he just can't help but to stare at. to It was none other than Lee Minho, standing there in all his glory.  "Oh, hey Minho. Uh, sorry to cut this short but uh, Mrs. Seohyun wanted me to feed her dog. Gotta blast!" Jisung stuttered, feeling his cheeks burn read.

"Wait but dogs aren't allowed on school grounds!" Minho called, but Jisung was already gone.

Felix, who was watching from the side the whole time, grumbled as he stalked past Minho, on his way to smack some sense into his platonic soulmate.