𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 -edwin

*clean*
you and your boyfriend edwin of five years now, were laying in bed cuddling legs intertwined, head in the crock of his neck, his head over yours, back rubbing, pulling each other closer never wanting to let each other go. While embracing each other's existence you were listening to music. The song 'Please Me' by Cardi B and Broun Mars came on and edwin had gotten up (play song). You sighed out loud being upset because of the lost contact of your love.

"Come here mamas" he said motioning his hand to himself.

"Ed, really?" you said leaning your head.

"Please..." he said leaning his head mocking you.

"Fine" you groan as you get up from the warm bed. "I'm here now" your said grabbing his hand.

Edwin grabbed your hips and you instantly knew what he wanted you two to do. You put your hands around his neck and your legs went in between each other's like the 80's move dirty dancing

"I've missed you so much y/n" Edwin said looking in your eyes full of lust. He had just came back from tour.

"You have no idea how much I missed you eddy, and our late night dirty dancing" you said moving your hips and legs along with his, as well as laying your head on his chests adding with him putting his head on top of yours.

"I love you my beautiful mamacitas" he grabbed your cheek and kissed you full of lust on the lips, showing you how much he had missed your beauty. "This may be out of the blue but i love you with all my heart y/n, this isn't a proposal but one day it will become one. I want to spend the rest of my life with you mamas no one else, maybe even have our own little family. You taught me how to love again, how to feel and how to overall just be myself. With all my heart I love you." Ed went on with tears welling up in his beautiful eyes that you could get lost in forever.

"Ed baby you really can't just do that, you know how emotional I can get. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

You both walked to the bed and cuddled back up. You had fallen asleep right away right away ayeee (I'm sorry I had to) Ed had stayed up a bit longer not on his phone but to admire what he was able to call his

~424 words~

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
I'm so sorry if this is horrible but I'm going to actually try and commit to this book :) -nicole