A Million Terrible Moons

There once was a blue frog, and he said that I was his other but cheek.  Sooo, I went walking one day and saw a beautiful green frog and he hopped up to keep and and screamed at the top of his froggy lungs and said "I love you Bitch!" This scared the entire area you could hear various screams like: "Kakaw, Kazooi, Baby Shark, and Are these your kids?" Later that grand evening, cows started falling from the sky and they were clucking. Not only were they falling, they were orange with gold dots. They spewed orange flavored vinegar out of their udders. The chickens on the other hand were kind of normal. They had human faces and had green beaks and spoke Russian.
        Anyways, the green frog loved me and I was okay with that and was like "You do you!" But because believing in gay rights was a coincidence with me being gay, doesn't mean that if I believe in animal rights it makes me a fucking alpaca!
        So hide yo kids and hide yo wife cuz theres a rapist on the loose. After running from the rapist, I notice that my feet hurt, and they are big feet. You know what they say about big feet! When life gives you potatoes, you make potato salad. And that's why your nipples are on fire.
        Did you know that neon pencils dont exist in the 18th dimension? And that's how babies are made in china.
        Big bombs and big butts are made out of chocolate and that's why you enjoy biting into lemondrops.
        Because bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on a tree, tree is a part of nature, and nature is beautiful thanks for el complimento de jacobo.
        Tiny people suck at free shavoca doing the heck out of the Sam's Club stripper department.
        Diabetes affects the inner and outer earlobes. It swells up to the size of a golf ball and then explodes into K-9 units.
        Anyways it's time to go and I hate to leave but I have to though.
        Why?
        Because of my greens greens my big green beans.
        (In Irish accent) Devotion, DeVoTiOn, DEVOTION!
        The birds say twee, tweee, twelve... TWELVE?!
         Ya stupid fish can exit Uranus on a cloudy, November summer. You little up shuttington mc shut face. But like seriously dude. You dudely forgot to dude say dude like every dude other line dude, dude.