Chapter 1

Narrator:

Dream carefully packs his things up in his suitcase. He grabs all the most important things. Today he is moving, again. He's moved a lot of times before and was used to the experience. When he was all done he folded the comforter on the bed and grabbed his phone to call ink back. Ink got there in almost no time to pick him up. "Come on dream we don't have much time!" Exclaimed ink excitedly. Dream was worried and couldn't think straight. What if nightmare or cross finds me? I'll be officially dead! He nervously grabbed his suitcase and followed ink to the house. I hope dream will feel safer here. Worried ink. He looked back on dream worryingly and looked back as if nothing happened.

Dream's POV:

This wasn't the first time I moved before, my au had been destroyed by error, who teamed up with my brother nightmare. I was worried. Nightmare always finds a way to get to me, no matter where I am. I pulled along my heavy suitcase as it rattled on the sidewalk of the new neighborhood. My best friend blueberry had introduced me to ink afew months ago, and right away I new I loved him. But I didn't think I was good enough for him, no matter how much I loved him. I was worried to start new love, my last relationship with cross didn't go well. He would hurt me and say it was because he loved me, he would make me do things, and before I new it we had a child. But I ran away when cross wasn't looking. "This is it" I heard a voice say.