Chapter 1

Harry POV

I'm laying in my bed, when my mother yells that I have to get up soon. I don't want to go to school. I hate school since I only got a few not really good friends. When Louis moved to Australia I didn't have any friends and every body knew me and already had a best friend so it was really hard to make knew ones.

Today's the first day after the summer holiday. Gemma, mum and I where Spain. It was really cool and there was great weather. I wish I was there right know.

I hear mum yell again and take a look at my alarm clock. Shit! School starts in 15 minutes! I run to my bathroom and change my clothes as quick as i can. Then I rush down, eat a little bit of my breakfast, say my mother goodbye and rush out of the house into my car.

I run to my class room when I saw a smaller boy looking like he searches something. I go to him and want to ask if he I can help him as he turns around. I don't know what happens to me but it's like I know these beautiful blue eyes. He says something but I can't understand it.

"Are you okay" he asks then

"Uh I-I'm sorry. But who are you? It's like I know you but I can't remember."

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson. I'm new here. And you? What's your name?"

No! That can't be true! That's impossible! Why didn't he call me that he comes back? Uhm maybe cause our phone number changed.

"What?! Louis! You're back! I've missed you so much! I'm Harry. Your Harry! Why did you move back?"

"Ha-Harry? Is that really you?" Louis whispers "I've missed you too! It was not that good in Australia. I mean of course there's always good weather but I didn't find a good friend as you where."

I can't believe he didn't make good friends. He's the loveliest boy I've ever known! He made me laugh and when I was sad he was always was next to me and helped me.

"Oh really? I don't have good friends either. I always thought you do."

"Hey Harry. Now I'm back and now you do have a good friend."