About The New Story

Hello again!

As you know, I've changed the story over. If you'd like to read the original version, it's now in my Quiglet Oneshots book.

This new version will have 13 chapters and the 14th will be an epilouge.

It's longer, it'll have at least 1,000 words a chapter, currently the shortest is around 1,100 and the longest is around 2,400, but I'm still writing it so that could change.

It's gonna be darker. The other was kind of unrealistically happy for the ASOUE universe. This one is gonna be less like that. It will be slower paced since in the last one everything happened so quickly.

The new story is more realistic (ASOUE wise) in my opinion.  I think that if put against the other one in like a contest or something of being closer to Daniel Handlers - I mean, Lemony Snicket's books, this one would be way closer.

Anyways, umm... what else do I usually say?

Umm Quiglet is the main ship.

And also I haven't written in who Klaus will be with yet so if you really want him to be with Isadora or Fiona... let me know.

Sorry but I actually already wrote Duncan with someone... or else I would probably have put Klaus and Duncan together

I'll wait like.. 1-3 days to see which ever gets the highest vote :)

I'm posting the first two chapters today, although I do have up to the 8th one (I think) written