00

famous birthdays

Y/N Y/L/N
ACTRESS, MODEL

born
november 16, 2003 (age 16)

birthplace
london, england

about
actress known for her roles as kiera jackson in the movie dog days and as jayden johnson in the horror movie february. she's also appeared in stranger things season three as max mayfields love interest.

before fame
she had her first acting role on lucy in 2014 as younger lucy and played younger fantine on les misérables.

trivia
she won young artist awards in 2015 for best young ensemble performance in a movie for lucy.

family life
her parents moved from london to los angeles to support her acting career when she was 10 years old. her father died of cancer when she was 12.

associated with
she co-starred with finn wolfhard in the comedy movie dog days. later that year she worked with him again on the netflix series stranger things season three as sadie sinks love interest.

________________________________

a/n:
this took so long for me to make, goddamn it was hard. also, the characters are made up and i don't know much about the movies she's supposed to be appearing in, i don't even know if there's a younger version of them in the movies. also just pretend that the older versions are your race, or have the same haircolour/eyecolour as you do. again this is just made up and in no way am i saying you should look like anne hathaway or scarlett johansson to imagine these things.
and the award thing, i know nothing about awards and just copied it from another persons famous birthdays, but changed it up. that's it. hope you enjoy this book.