Mount St. Something

Author: Hello! Welcome to Tundra! This book is based mainly on the game, Dog Sled Saga. So, some things may not be accurate to real life Dog sled racing, but it is accurate of the game. But don't worry! Every chapter will have a fun fact of either the game or real life Dog Sledding at the beginning of the chapter! This Book will mainly have the POV of Sleet, a Samoyed! (1/2)
In Game Picture:

 But don't worry! Every chapter will have a fun fact of either the game or real life Dog Sledding at the beginning of the chapter! This Book will mainly have the POV of Sleet, a Samoyed! (1/2)In Game Picture:

Real Life Look:

Anyways, Enjoy!(2/2)

*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*
Sleet's POV
The room was a dim brown, the walls were wood, as if it were a cabin. I laid on a red cover, amongst my siblings and mother. The fireplace sits soundly next to us, as the sound of coal burning whispers into our ears. It was a cold day outside, but a warm day inside.

My mother would leave us occasionally, to fetch a drink of water to cure her thirst, while we slept. Except me, the scent and the look of the burning red flower made me comfortable. A warming feeling, as I was born near this fireplace. But I have a feeling that will change.

The human that runs the place, mentions a lot of how we will get new homes. My mother tells us story of her experience on the team, as she's the lead dog on her sled team, while my father was the wheel. The humans bred them together to produce us, and as of now, the substitute lead is now taking over for her, until her return to the sled.

She tells us how her harness of purple is place onto her, and being encouraged by the musher to move, as she motivates her team to keep going, and how the feeling of the ice crystals hit her soft paws. It sounded wonderful.

A couple days later, people have come in and out of the house, and one by one, my siblings have left my side. The warm red blanket turned into a bright pink, as the warmth of others have left it. The fire from the fireplace feels warmer today, it wasn't even warm, or was more so of a hot sunburn. That night, I couldn't stare at the red burning flower.