1

Mark and Donghyuck.

They were what everyone imagined a perfect couple would be. They were so loving to each other. They never forgot to show each other off.

Many envied them for being so cute, and others just adored them.

It's been like that since the 5th grade. Mark made the first move. He asked Donghyuck out during one of their study sessions and Donghyuck agreed.

The first date was enough for them to connect. They were like one bound to the hip immediately. Wherever one was, the other was there. They knew everything about each other. There was never a secret. Everything was perfect.

Or at least for the first 6 years it was, but soon they started having alot of problems. Either Donghyuck was accusing Mark of cheating or Mark was never home to give his boyfriend attention because he hated his attitude.

Or in this case, Donghyuck was being a brat.

"Mark! How dare you just come home two hours late and not even bother to talk to me!"

Donghyuck followed the Canadian boy up the stairs to their shared room.

Mark was late. Once again. But this time it was two hours instead of one, and that was enough for Donghyuck to start a fight.

The moment he walked into the house Donghyuck started hammering him with questions about who he was with and what he was doing.

"Who were you with?!" Donghyuck asked for the fifth time.

Mark groaned and grabbed a a fistful of his hair. "No one! I told you that Hyuck".

"I told you that Hyuck" The younger one mocked, leaning against the door frame. "Don't you ever get tired of lying to me".

"I'm not lying. I had to work late" Mark sat on the bed, loosening his tie.

"You said the same thing yesterday, and the day before that! At least come up with a better excuse".

At this point, Mark was fed up. Not only was he stressed out from the hard work he had to do, but his boyfriend nagging at him all the time didn't make it any better.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight" Mark pushed past the boy.

"Why don't you call whatever whore you've secretly been seeing. See if she wants to sleep down there with you too!". Donghyuck huffed when he got no reply. "Asshole..".

Donghyuck sat on the edge of the bed, the sound of it creaking ringing through his ears.

He crossed his arms and shook away any tears that dared to come out. 'Mark isn't worth my tears' He reminded himself.

The orange hair male just sat on the bed. He was silently waiting for Mark to come back and apologize like he usually did.

Donghyuck waited and waited, but this time he didn't come yet. Hyuck wasn't sure if he would either.

☆☆☆

When morning rose upon Donghyuck, he slowly sat up. He had fell asleep waiting for Mark to finally come back to their room, but he never did.

Donghyuck knew he was wrong for accusing Mark. He knew how much work he did and how stressed he always was.

"Mark.." Donghyuck softly said, walking down the stairs.

He entered the living room, hoping to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. Instead, what he saw was Mark's blanket on the floor.