♛Introduction♛

Soooo!  Hello guys *claps hands* (OMG this is going to be so much cringe).

So in case you do not know me.... Yeah don't comment on that! My name is Elena , I'm from Greece and I'm fourteen years old.

So yeah. English is not my mother tongue so excuse me for any errors.

In this book:

♪You can recommend me bands/albums/songs/artists or whatever is relevant to music.

♪You can comment if you agree or disagree with mine or someone elses opinion, but only as long as you justify what you say and you're not rude.

♪I'd really appreciate if you could tell me in which form you'd like me to update for every recommendation. Like do you want me to do each song separately, the whole album at once or anything else?

♪We can analyse lyrics, talk about concepts, drama between band members/artists, production etc.

🖤I REALLY HOPE YOU🖤:

Have a nice time while reading this.

♩Get to know new things you might like.

♩Meet new people that share tge same interests as you.

⚠️Warning⚠️:

✘I will not tolerate any kind of disrespect towards ANY kind of music and artist. Even if they're objectively horrible you can always say that in a kind way.

Also, this the first book I write in English because I want to get to know more people and let's be honest... Greek Wattpad is kinda dead oh well.

So for the next chapter I'm going to wait a recommendation. →

However, if I don't update very quickly it might  be because it's exams season! :-P🤷‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day! |-/