Just the three of us

"Lily! Who is at the door? I'm trying to study!" I shouted angrily at my roommate as a i heard a knock on the door. "Chill it's Zack!" she shouted back walking towards the door. Zack was lily's jerk boyfriend who she had been dating for like 2 weeks and she was obsessed. He obviously was not feeling the same way. As she opened the door , Zack strutted in as if he was a big deal. I looked over to see them kissing but with Zack's eyes open staring at me.
Zack was your normal hot guy on the football team. He was such a player and yet i was the only one to notice. Every girl fell to his feet but i never gave in to him , and he hated it.
As soon as there make out session was over Lily grabbed his hand and led him into her room. "Oh fuck." I thought running to my room and slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was hell. All i've heard for the past 20 minutes is a bed creaking and moans coming from the room next to me. When all of a sudden i heard footsteps coming out of her room , and coming towards my room.
"Hello? You in here?" Zack said coming into my room. "Yes? What do you want?" i said very annoyed. "You" he said walking slowly toward me. "Um what?" i said very confused. "You heard me." Zack whispered as he clambered on to my bed. He leaned over to me and kissed me . " Zack?" i shouted. "Shhh!" he hissed as he grabbed my shirt and started to pull it over my head. I was so confused but also quite turned on , so i let him. He took it off and practically drooled at the sight of my bra. He then pulled off my skirt and and paused once he saw my thong. "What is it?" i asked. "Beautiful" he said taking off his shirt. His abs were rock hard and sexy. I threw myself onto him, smashing my lips into him. He undid my bra and started sucking my nipple. I moaned as he kissed lower and lower. He took off my thong and licked my soaking wet clit. "Zack!" i moaned as i grabbed my bed sheets.
Suddenly my door slammed open and lily walked in. I quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it in front of my naked body. "Babe it's not what it looks like!" Zack said . Without saying a word , Lily walked over to my bed and took her shirt off. Be and Zack looked at each other in confusion. "Can i join?" Whispered lily as she took of her pants revealing her red sexy lingerie. I was instantly wet. She leaned over too me and kissed me while squeezing my tit. Zack then came and opened my legs and stuck his hard cock into me. I screamed as he entered my wet vagina and thrusting in and out. I reached my hand down to lily's pussy and started rubbing her clit. She moaned as i stuck my fingers into her wet vagina. I took out my fingers and let Zack suck my fingers. Me and lily then mated Zack down and i started kissing him while lily rubbed his hard dick. And i went down and started sucking .Suddenly I felt warm salty cum in my tongue and sucked harder. "Guys," i said. "i've got to go to work..." i said putting on my bra. They both started putting on their clothes.