Part title

I spent the day with my brother and hadn't even spoken to Theresa all day. She said that she would be staying with a friend for a girl's night out. Things had been going well between us lately. For a while there we had been fighting quite a bit, but over the last few months it seemed to calm down.

I came home and found some cookies she made for me along with a note. She was staying at Carla's and let me know that I could call if I needed her. She even signed it with her cute little signature xoxo. Shoving a cookie into my mouth, I stripped down for a shower. Damn, the hot water felt so good on my achy joints. All of the climbing lately had me a little sore.

Placing my hands flat on the ceramic tile, I stood under the shower head for a good twenty minutes, just allowing the hot water to cascade down my back. My plan was to pop some pain reliever and go straight to bed. I got out, dried off, and pulled on an old pair of sweat pants. Walking next to the bed, I checked my phone and sighed when I realized that she hadn't even called to say goodnight. I picked up the bottle of aspirin and opened it, popping two of the little white pills into my mouth and washing them down with some water. Plugging the phone into the charger, I lay down and turned out the lamp.

I dozed off pretty quick, but somewhere in my peaceful slumber, I heard Theresa's voice. "Babe, where are you? I couldn't sleep at Carla's so I decided to come home instead. Oh, you're in bed already? I missed you." I could feel her lean over and kiss my lips. The scent of her perfume invaded my nose and I tangled my fingers in her hair, holding her down for a few more seconds before releasing her.

She shimmied out of her jeans and I moved over, offering her some room. I watched her remove her jewelry and slide beneath the blankets, kissing my cheek as she lay down next to me. She snuggled up to me and we were asleep within minutes.

The following morning, I woke up, rubbing my hand over the front of my sweats to feel my stiff cock. Part of me selfishly wanted to wake her, but the other part just wanted to lay there and watch her sleep since she looked so peaceful and calm. I loved the way her soft, pale skin looked in contrast to her dark, raven colored hair. Resting on my side, I pushed the hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. She must not have felt it because she never moved once.

I watched her chest rise and fall under the sheet. Her body was so delicate and warm next to mine and I knew at that moment that I had to have her. I slipped my hand just below the sheets and over the top of her bra. Her eyes were still closed and she wasn't moving, so I dared to push my hand even lower. My fingers crept over her belly, down to the inside of her thighs.

She stretched her body, but didn't open her eyes just yet. With a feather like touch, I grazed my fingers down the center of her slit. Grinning, I circled my thumb over the flimsy fabric, feeling her jerk when I located her clit. She closed her legs on my hand and groaned loudly, but this didn't stop me. I decided that skin to skin contact may be a little more persuasive and tugged her panties to the side. Trailing my fingertips along the edge of the silky material, I bit my lip in anticipation. She sighed, turning to face me.

Leaning over, I whispered into her ear. "Take them off for me." I pulled my fingers free and scooted over, giving her a little room to do as I asked. Her arms slipped under the sheet and I watched her legs raise up as she pulled the flimsy material down her slim legs. She flung them onto the floor and glanced back over at me.

The gentleness of my touch didn't allow much friction and she was already writhing in frustration. She raised both of her arms over her head, tightly gripping the headboard and forcing the sheet to slip down. With her sexy black bra exposed, I groaned when she let go of the headboard and cupped her breasts, tugging the dark material all the way down.