Chapter V

She cries and
Says "I'm sorry"

But sorry for what?

Sorry for having feelings?
Sorry for not pretending to be happy?
Sorry for being honest?
Sorry for being depressed?
Sorry for hating yourself?

Stop apologizing for your feelings.

-J.G

That was it for Bailee

That was it for Bailee. She ran up the stairs with tears streaming down her face, struggling to keep in a sob. She ran upstairs and into her room once she closed the door she walked to her right and slid down the wall crying, sobbing.

Once Bailee got up and left Tonks stood up without saying a word and ran out of the room to follow her, she knew she just broke. Hermione stood up after tonks and ran after her, Ginny following. It was then and there that Sirius caught on and he felt pity for this sweet girl he just met a few weeks ago. Sirius was going to have to have a talk with bill and not a nice one.

Tonks raced up the stairs as fast as she could with Hermione and Ginny on her tail. Tonks ran down the hallway and into the room Bailee was currently sobbing in. She threw the door open and looked around frantically until she saw her against the wall to her right on the ground sobbing. She immediately felt for the girl and sat down beside her and held her in her arms. Hermione and Ginny made it into the room while Hermione sat down beside the half French, Ginny shut the door and locked it then sat down beside a sobbing Bailee and comforted her.

It was two and a half hours later that the half French stopped sobbing and now she was just crying silently. Her once happy green eyes now shallow and dark, red and puffy. She was holding onto the purple haired witch as if her life depended on it.

Tonks felt terrible for the half French witch. She knew how it felt for someone not to understand that you love them. But this sweet, innocent girl she met a few weeks ago did not deserve this. Tonks has become close with the young witch and easily called her one of her best friends. And to see your friend in this state just broke your heart, having her cling to you as if she let go she would lose all hope.

Hermione has tears in her eyes and streaming down her cheeks, she had never seen Bailee cry, never. Too see her cry now not cry, sobbing over him just broke her heart. She couldn't and didn't want to imagine what one of her closest friends was going through. She wanted to help her and she didn't know how, she felt helpless

Ginny also had tears in her eyes and streaming down her face she felt absolutely terrible that Bailee was crying. About what? She had no idea. But to see her role model, a girl she saw as her big sister emotionally breaking down brought her to tears and Ginny didn't know how to help her.

Once Bailee finally calmed down a bit there was a light knock at the door. Bailee's head shot up in a worried expression as she didn't want anyone to see her in this state. Ginny seemed to understand so she got up and opened the door only a little bit to see who it was and what they wanted.

"How is she" the red haired mother of seven asked.
Ginny sighed and let her in, knowing she would force her way in anyway. When she entered the room the mother's heart broke.

Eyes red and puffy. Dried tears on her face. Snot coming out of her nose. Her hair a disheveled mess. Molly's heart broke at the sight, the girl was clinging the the young auror as if she was her only lifeline. Her motherly instinct kicked in and she comforted the girl, which caused her to start sobbing all over again. The red haired mother wanted to protect this girl at all costs and hurt whoever hurt her, but she couldn't do that as the one who hurt the young girl was her own son.

Bailee cried herself to sleep that night. She fell asleep in the young auror's arms on the ground after the mother of seven said she needed to go to sleep.

Bailee hurt. She hurt bad. She didn't know why. She just wanted it to stop. She wanted this anger and hatred towards this 'woman at work' to end. She wanted this to all stop. She hated it. It was tearing her apart. Piece by piece.

Bailee woke up the next morning her muscles aching everywhere then she noticed she fell asleep on the ground in tonks arms. Tonks was sleeping with her head on-top of the young witch's. Since the half French didn't want to disturb her she didn't move, at least until she woke up. She began to remember what happened last night and started to tear up all over again. 'I told her she was pretty' each word a stab to her heart. Every word a new tear would fall.

The young auror woke up to Bailee sniffling and tears hitting her own chest. Tonks hated that she was still crying about this. No she didn't hate Bailee for it, never. She hated that someone was hurting her and didn't even know it.

The young witch was soon surrounded by the two teenage girls and the auror. As she was crying once again.

"Im sorry" the half French Spoke, the first words she has said in twelve hours. This made tonks scoff.

"Sorry for what? Having feelings?" Tonks said sweetly "sweetie everyone goes through this, everyone will have feelings that will be hurt" she continued "don't you dare be sorry for one second" she finished as she held her closer. "Boys are oblivious and don't know what their doing" tonks said. This made Bailee chuckle a bit. Which made them all smile, she was getting happier. Slowly, but it was happening.

*Nymphadora Tonks

——————————————————————————Published 02/19/19

Published 02/19/19