Chapter 1 - Im adding titles now

Sabre: No! That would never work! He will just cover it in lava and destroy it!!

Unsurprisingly, the small group of friends were arguing about how to kill Dark Steve once and for all. Sabre seemed to be like his normal self, using signs to communicate and come up with a plan. It wouldn't be long before someone would discover them.

Light: W-well, if you think about it... we could trap him in a machine b-because his 'player intelligence' is gone, he w-won't he able to know...

Shark: but he is still in a player body, maybe he  thinks how a player thinks.

Rainbow: Hey guys, l-look outside.

Without warning, a large explosion happens, disrupting the discussion. Rainbow had ducked under the window, The others where on the other side of the room. Slowly, rainbow rises. He was shaking violently as he saw a large fire at the wall. In the middle of it was none other than Dark Steve.

Rainbow Steve turns back to Sabre, Who was writing a message on a sign. Again.

Sabre: Get him weak. Use everything we have. I have an idea. It's terrible at the moment but trust me.

The new book is now starting! I wanted to make this first chapter short so if your too lazy to go back to the other book, this basically sums up what happened:

Sabre le Ghost boi is holding a meeting with him, Lucas, Shark, Rainbow, Light, Plague And Ghost about how
To destroy Dark Steve. They are he only people who can see him.

I hope you enjoy, CyA mAh dOoDS?!

Words: 272-