im in love with you.

You became everything to me, you became the person I love the most in this world. I'd do anything for you, I literally fell in love with you and the word "love" is not strong enough to describe my feelings for you.

I'm thinking about you every second of the day, wondering where you are, what you are doing and what you are thinking about. You saved my life, you are the person who helped me the most in life but I'm never going to be able to tell you that, I'm never going to be able to thank you for what you did for me. You're so far away and it's killing me because I'm never going to hug you.

Before knowing you I was crying every morning because I was afraid of the things that could happen during the day. But you gave me the strength and the courage that I had lost. I took example on you because you've had a difficult childhood and I thought that if you have been strong enough to surmount this then I'll be able to surmount my problems too. You make me so strong and I'm in love with you.

I'm in love with a guy that I don't even know. It may seem weird but we don't choose this kind of things, it fell on me like an atomic bomb, I had never asked for it but right now all I want is you to hold me in your arms.

I've never loved someone as much as I love you, I've never loved someone the way I love you. I don't know if I'm "in love", I can't describe my feelings for you but the only thing that I can say is that it's stronger than love. My feelings make me strong but they destroy me at the same time, it's so strong that it really scares me.

The fact that other girls say "Luke is mine" makes me really upset because I'll never know if these girls love you as much as I do. And if that's the case it kills me because I want to be the only one to feel that for you, I want you to be my little secret, I want to be the only one who can say that you're my whole life. It could be reassuring to know that I'm not the only one to have this kind of feelings, but I don't feel something reassuring, all I can feel is anger.

It sounds selfish, I know and I know that I'm so selfish about that but isn't that normal ? Isn't that normal that I want to keep the person who literally saved my life just for me ?

I love everything about you. I love your voice. I love your smile. I love your eyes. I love your laugh. I'll stop here, because I'm not going to make a list of ALL the things that I love about you because I just love everything.

Maybe you are not perfect, maybe you are full of imperfections but I don't see them, because even your flaws make my heart melt. Every single thing that you do makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

It sounds so cheesy but damn, that's so true. When I tell someone about you, everything that I say sounds so cheesy but it sounds normal to me. I'm not that kind of person who talks everyday about butterflies in the stomach.

I love you. I love you so fucking much. I love you, Luke Anthony Mark Brooks, more than everything in this fucking world. I could spend my whole life writing it.

All I want, the only little thing that I want is a hug. I want your arms to hold me so tight that I'll have trouble to breath. I want that just for 2 seconds.

And you know what ? I could take a bullet right in my heart after this moment and I wouldn't care because I will have held the only thing that helps me to hold on to this bitch that is life.