The Begining

A 27 year old qi master named Joshua Lee arrived to Royal Woods to teach the children of Michigan to find their inner peace but one tragic night he saw that an eleven year old kid with white hair was being kicked out of his own home by his own family for being accused of bad luck and he yell out "Fine if you all really think that I am bad luck then I'm leaving Royal Woods forever I'll make a fortune and you'll all regret the day you kicked me out of the house".

That night the kid who was once known as Lincoln Loud was never heard from again in that neighborhood. One month after Lynn Loud Jr's game became a huge success the entire Loud family found out that Lincoln wasn't in the game or in school, so they checked in his room and he wasn't there, they checked the McBride's, the Santiago's, the Casagrandes, the Spokes and the Gurdles but no one saw him.

When the Louds returned home from a day in search of their missing son and brother, Joshua the qi master went to them and told them.

Joshua: First you kicked out your only son out of the house and now you want him back I just never figured you all for cowards

Lynn Loud Sr: Hey you can't talk to us that way who do you think you are?

Joshua: I'm Joshua Lee, a qi master from China and I saw that you're all full of dishonor, I hope your son can forgive you because I know the gods of heaven and earth won't

Lynn Sr: Hey don't listen to him, family he's wrong about us we'll find Lincoln

Lynn Jr: No dad he's right Lincoln's gone and it's all my fault if I wasn't just thinking about a one bad game that day he would've still be here with us

When they heard what Lynn said, they started crying because they knew that Lincoln would never come home or forgive them for their misdeeds.