Encountered

NOTICE:

This novel  just contains pure fiction. Names, places, businesses etc. Are accidentally the same or unexpectedly the same with other stories,  if they have some similarities regarding names and plots. Also, if this novel  contains names similar in the real world either dead or alive, it was unintentionally.

"Gosh this is all your fault guys, I've already warned you to not go in our house but you're so irresistible then what now? We are soaked by the rain already, tsk." I uttered to my two classmates slash best friends slash groupmates in our performance for our one subject.

The left sleeve of my gray oversized shirt was already soaked and luckily my denim short shorts and color black sling bag were still not.

After running in the middle of the heavy rain, using my umbrella same as these two gals, we found a decent place to sit and we saw a cottage that doesn't have any people who are staying.

So right now we are already sitting here in this cottage. We decided that we will have practice since it is a Saturday afternoon, and we are here right now in a Peoples park for our practice and to make props.

"Lei....va the... lea...der... we just want to see your big and elegant house you know," said Celyn with a reasoning tone.

"Yes I agree and duh Leiv this is just a once in a blue moon to happen, hello?" Bianca responded.

"Hayst never mind just contact our annoying group mates who aren't even affected by block mailing fck." I uttered and yes even they said that I'm a brainy, I cussed too and duh that doesn't make my fat less.

"Oww Paul and Ej were coming," Bianca said.

"Hey, hey, hey Celyn, you need to chat with Rogel, so he can start to draw those props and backgrounds that we will use!" I shouted to Celine who seemed to be observing around.

"He said he is on his way." Celyn replied without even looking at me.

The rain stopped and like I expected we haven't even reached the fifty percent of the population of our group but what's new this thing always happened.

"Hi our leader hehe sorry... we're late," said the jerk who had a name EJ with a fresh aura who doesn't even give a fckng care if I'm being angry now.

"Hmm nice time huh! Jerk, do you want me to put your phone on your mouth and how come you'll not be late? You always played video games on your phone!" I bursted out.

"Where's the material that I'll use?" Rogel asked with his usual mysterious tone.

He is the one who excelled in terms of drawings and he is a cartoonist too he's really a nice artist.

"The materials are there on the top of the table." I replied to him and pointed where the materials were and continued speaking and this time is with Paul.

"And Paul..." I paused and raised my right eyebrow before speaking, "help Rogel to do those stuffs after memorizing your scripts okay. And EJ you guys, will practice with acting huh!" I instructed.

"Ow... kay... but I had a lot to memorize, this is fckng unfair!" EJ complained as he screamed and I just gave him a sharp look and he just stopped speaking and plastered his fake charming smile.

"So what? Instead of complaining you EJerk, must act good on our performance. Hey hey hey be competitive against other groups if you weren't, you'll be the one who'll clean our classroom and that's an order from me, as your president!" I yelled at him.

And yeah bitch!!! I'm their class president, just you to know.

"Ahahaha that's what you get Ejerk haha," Paul teased and Ej just rolled his eyes.