Prologue+A/N

Chapter Title: Sabre

(Edit: tbh horrible chapter to start off the story)

My alarm went off at 4:00AM this morning. why you ask? Because if I get up at 4:00 I'll be able to do all my stuff and leave the house before my dad wakes up. Hi my names Elan. Sabre. Favre but people usually call me Sabre. My mother had died in a car accident when I was 4 and my father had started abusing me, saying it was my fault. Sometimes I actually do think It was my fault...

~~~Flashback~~~

It was Friday and my mother came to pick me up. My mom got me strapped in my car seat: she walked over to the other side of the car and got in the car, starting it, she got her bag from next to her and got her phone out "mommy you shouddnt use youw fhone wile using carw" I told her "aww alright but only for you Elan.." She put her phone back and drove off.  While driving I saw a car speeding over to my moms car when I knew the car was close and actually heading for us I screamed so loud it made my mom jump and crash her car next to the one next to us.

The car kept speeding down and right when my mom was about to grab me from my now broken car seat (because of the crash) the car that was speeding came crashing onto ours then all I could see was black. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't, I couldn't see, I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything but just stay there. "WE NEED A DOCTOR PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I heard a woman yell but it didn't sound like my mom...

"w-w-agh-I-n-nngh" I tried to speak "shh it's okay little boy...try and open your eyes.." A man said I tried opening them, the pain was unbearable but I pushed through and opened them it was very blurry but I could only make out my mother holding onto me: her eyes had no life in them, blood was gushing out from her head, there was a piece of glass stuck in her throat I think it's from the window, her whole body looked so bloody was it because of the impact of the two cars? My vision started becoming even more blurry and I couldn't breathe "little boy?" The man yelled "LITTLE BOY?! CALL THE AMBULANCE! QUICK!"

~~~end flashback~~~

After that when I got home my dad was so depressed he started drinking a lot and smoking way more. I sat on my bed and took out my knife "no body will care..." I started making new cuts on my scarred arm, crimson red blood feel from my arm onto the floor. A few minutes later I put my knife away and slid my sleeve down: i sighed and stood up, getting ready for school I decided to wear my old clothes (green jacket and black pants, etc you get what I mean)

after putting those on I got my backpack and looked at my clock 5:15AM "hmm I spent a lot of time cutting...oh well..." I walked out the house, making sure to check if my dad was awake. I walked out the house to the little park where I used to play at when I was a kid. I sat there until it turned 5:54, I got up and started walking to school this is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a shitty chapter if I do say so myself. I'm tired its 1:23 and I don't want to sleep. Have a good night Bai
-Ivy359