I don't know what to put lol

JOHNS POV

It had been a very busy day at the office and I just wanted to go home and relax when all of a sudden I see Thomas run over to me panting. "You ok?" I questioned "Y-yeah I just came over here to ask if you would like to come over to my place and get takeout?" He asked.

THOMAS'S POV

I was freaking out internally anticipating an answer from
John "Oh yeah sure" John said with a smile "Thank god you said yes" I laughed nervously "Are you finished with all your work?" I asked "Yeah, we can go now if you want" I nodded and we walked to the exit of the office and walked to my place since it was only a few blocks away.

JOHNS POV

when we got to Thomas's place I was quite shocked that it was nice, not that I thought it was gonna be bad I just thought it would be a little bit unorganized and I was wrong. We sat on the couch and got comfty "You have a really nice place" he chuckled "Yeah its not much but I like it" he said. It was weird but I felt my cheeks get a red tint and my heart beat increase almost like I was....falling for him.

THOMAS'S POV

He is so freaking adorable I felt like this was gonna be a great night. Once we got our takeout and were halfway through a movie I felt like I needed to tell him "John?" I said "Hm?" He asked "I...need to confess something.." I said looking into his hazel eyes "Ok what is it?" He asked with a worried expression "I think I like you...I know its weird for someone like me to like someone as Perfect as you but I do!" John had a shocked expression and a light blush while he looked down "I-I like you too" he said under his breath but just enough for me to hear.

JOHNS POV

I felt my cheeks heat up saying that but it was the truth and it made me happy to hear that he likes me too "You do?!?!" He asked shocked, I looked up into his eyes and nodded he smiled and said "That's fantastic would you maybe wanna go out with me?" He rubbed his neck "I would love that" I replied and layed my head on his chest. It felt natural as he held me close.

THOMAS'S POV

I was so happy to have John in my arms it felt "natural".

Um I guess this is the end sorry it sucks (also I didn't proof read so yeah)
ALSO this is for ·~ cecily ~·
On amino ☺💕❤