Info and stuff

Okay, so I have, like, a million ideas for stories. But at the rate I'm going, I'm never going to be able to write any of them. So, I've decided to share them on wattpad.

Stuff you need to know:
-some of these are well thought through and some are just simply writing prompts

- you can change and switch whatever you like, I'm just here for inspiration.
(but  just take a look at the second part of the payment section) . Also, any names that I use are just placeholders, you are welcome to keep them or change them as you please that includes the titles.

- it's a first come first serve situation. Either comment or PM me. So if you weren't the first to ask, don't be upset. Support whoever got it kay?

- if the person who I gave it to doesn't post the first chapter within two weeks (unless you've told me why you can't do it within that time) I will put it back up as unclaimed.

Payment:
- all I ask for is credit

- let it be known that I will be reading this ( I fall in love with literally every type of storytelling so don't sweat it) and if I think that it's too far away from the original plot, I will put it back up as unclaimed. If you notice that, I'm okay if you take away the credit.

Okay thats all.
-Vi