P R I D E

A Drarry one-shot involving coming out and pride.

ALL HEADCANON CREDIT GOES TO MY FRIEND, LUNA, WHO CAN BE FOUND HERE:

AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Hufflepuff_Scamander

+ + + + + + + + + + 

+ +  + + + + + + + +

+ + + + +

+ + +

+ + + + + +

Harry's coming out day was absolutely terrific, although terrifying. Of course he'd be scared. He might be making the entire Weasley family - his family - hate him. But it was very amazing, nonetheless.

Draco had been very kind and encouraging the whole time Harry had been thinking about it.

As Harry walked into the living room, where the whole family had gathered - including Hermione, Harry had asked for her attendance as well - he was shaking. He was terrified.

Although his words came out as a scared and shaky mumble, Harry had put a lot of confidence in them:

"I'm bisexual."

Ron, being the amazingly supportive and awesome friend he was, clapped for a moment and stood, wrapping his arms rather tightly around Harry. Hermione stood, but let the rest of the Weasleys give their congratulations first. After they'd cleared from Harry's vicinity, Hermione gave him a much shorter hug and a sweet smile.

"I'm very proud," were her kind and smile-filled words.

A few days later, Ginny had stood, with Luna by her side, in the family room just as Harry had. Harry, however, was the receiver of the lovely news that Ginny was, in fact, bisexual as well.

The exact same thing happened to Ginny as it had Harry, despite the separate hug from 'Mione. Ron hadn't clapped either, just the congratulations. She and Luna seemed extremely happy, in Harry's opinion.

+ T I M E  S K I P +

During Christmas, everybody was opening their gifts. Harry and Ginny opened the parcels they very much knew were the annual Christmas sweaters. Upon opening, Harry and Ginny both let out gasps.

Inside were the usual hand-knit sweaters, but instead of names and bright red backgrounds, they were both Bisexual flag themed. Harry simply got up and hugged Molly, as did Ginny. This sweater then had an extremely large sentimental value afterwards.

+ + + +

After Draco's coming out, Harry had gotten him a small box with a few rainbow flag pins. Draco wore these pins very often, almost every day if he could help it. They made him feel comfortable and content with himself, especially after all the trouble figuring out he was, in fact, gay had caused him.

Because it was cold in the early stages of January at Hogwarts, Draco had decided to get him and Harry scarves with their respective flags on them. Harry was ecstatic; Draco didn't know why, but it was adorable either way. Seamus and Dean had seemed pretty excited, as well. They had congratulated them, with big smiles as usual.

Harry and Draco were prideful. Very much so.