Mirrors on the Ceiling

So, he'd picked you up from a bar. No, this was not the most shameful thing you or Buccellati had ever done. He'd walked you out and asked in a sugar sweet voice if you wanted to go back to his place. The look in his eyes was feral, like if you agreed he would devour you right there. You caved, and after a short cab ride that Bruno paid for, ended up at his temporary apartment.

You both waited patiently for the elevator, you looking at the elevator doors and waiting for them to open. Bruno did his best to contain himself. He wanted you right now. You noticed Bruno staring, his hands crossed in front of him, stopping himself from grabbing you in the lobby right now.

The ding from the elevator brought your attention forwards, you both slipping in. Bruno wasted no time spinning to press the close door button. The doors slid together, making a soft pressing sound while the elevator whirred, beginning to move. He pressed you up against the wall of the elevator, kissing you immediately. You sighed into the kiss, tossing your arms around his neck while he grabbed your ass, scooping you up and keeping you in place by pressing your back into the wall. Your legs wrap around him and he groans into your mouth, his grip on your ass tightening.

He breaks your kiss and when you try to kiss him again, he ducks beneath you to plant kisses on your neck. They start soft, and turn wet, sloppy. He bites at the skin, scraping it with his teeth while you shudder and moan beneath him. You thread your fingers in his hair and pull his head back. He looks at you with a fire in his eyes, but it's fleeting. He's already made his mind up as to how he's going to punish you.

"I just," you exhale. "The doors opened."

Buccellati turns to look, smirking and letting out a soft chuckle. He sets you down then, him walking confidently out of the elevator while he leads you on your wobbly legs. If you'd known any man like him was going to make your legs jelly like this, you wouldn't have worn heels.

It's not a very long walk down the corridor, but once he gets to the door he pops it open in no time, pulling you in behind him. You don't get a very long look at his apartment, but there's plenty of house plants at first glance. It seems like a modern apartment, rather minimalist, with a loft bedroom accessible by a small winding metal staircase. You lose focus when Buccellati sweeps you off your feet, carrying you over to his maroon velvet couch and laying you down. He kneels beside the couch for a moment, taking his shirt off while looking at you expectantly. You huff out a laugh, sitting up to take off your coat, dress, and underwear. Neither of you waste any time getting naked, you choosing to leave your shoes on. Buccellati shifts so he's hovering over you on the couch, and when you look up at him, that's when you notice.

You can see yourself on the ceiling. Yes, it was alarming at first, but you were turned on by the idea. Bruno felt you tense up when you were confused, however, chuckling against your neck. Fuck, when did he get this close again? You were in awe of the brilliantly panelled glass, a collection of standard size, same shape mirrors hung together to cover most of the ceiling. It was easy to get distracted with so much to see, but you found yourself drawn to Buccellati's form. You stared at his bare back, his shoulders and arms so incredibly toned. You paid attention to the current situation again when Bucciarati wet his fingers thoroughly, nudging your knees farther apart. His lips wrapped around the skin right beneath your jaw, sucking gently while he pressed two digits into you.

Your toes curl and you respond by shifting your hips up, allowing him to rock his fingers into your g-spot easier. His head ducks down and his tongue brushes rhythmically against your nipple, his fingers working you faster. You let out a breathy curse, gripping his hair. He groans, his eyes meeting yours again. Your eyebrows furrow when he picks up the pace, slamming his fingers into you and mimicking your o-face. He was getting just as much out of this as you were, and that alone was so hot.

You feel like you're about to cum, your hands in his hair starting to tremble. Bruno notices and slips his fingers out of you, you grinding your teeth and whimpering in response.

"Fuck you, you tease," You spit at him, your face flushed.

He smirks at you, grabbing his wallet out of his pants and grabbing a condom out of it. He sits up, slipping it on himself after removing the wrapper, you finally getting to look at his length. It was impressive to say the least. You looked up at yourself in the mirrors for a moment, able to see Buccellati's now messy hair, sculpted shoulders, and watch him stroking himself now that he had the condom on.

He dips down again, his hands pressing the backs of your thighs up, putting your legs on his shoulders. He wasted no time flattening his tongue and sliding it all the way through your folds, your body tensing and beginning to tremble when you made eye contact with him again. You looked so needy, your face so beautiful when smeared with pleasure. Bruno could barely get enough. He repeated this motion, you gripping into the velvet couch. He slips his tongue inside you a few times, drawing out sounds from your throat you didn't even know you could make. You arch your back and Bruno pulls away from you, you whining again over the edging.

He sits up, pulling your legs up again and bending you basically in half, your knees about to press into your shoulders. Your feet rest on his shoulders, and he finally notices that you left your shoes on. He huffs out a laugh and shakes his head, you giggling in response. He presses into you, you both moaning while he started pounding into you, your toes curling again. You're making eye contact and sex has never felt this intense for you before, but it's enamoring. One of his hands moves from holding one of your legs to your throat, squeezing the sides and making your eyes roll back into your head.

Bruno loves the way you're reacting to everything that you're enduring. He fucks you harder, beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. His bangs are starting to stick to his face and his barrettes look like they'll fall out any moment. You focus your attention to the mirrors for a moment, and watching Bucciarati plow you is pretty fucking hot, but so was he. You realize you're about to cum again, warning Buccellati. He pulls out of you, you gritting your teeth again.

"Bruno!" You say his name in vain, him chuckling softly.

"Shush, dolcezza. "

He moves so he's sitting on the couch, back against the arm rest. He beckons for you to come closer, you obliging almost subconsciously. You sit on his hips, which also meant sitting down onto him. Bruno's head tips back, resting against the arm rest as he sighs out curses. He reaches back, taking his barrettes out and setting them on the glass table beside him. You start rocking on top of him, getting a good rhythm going before you start bouncing, Bruno watching you. His eyes were dark, almost hungry looking, him licking his lips while he watched you fuck yourself on him.

He watched you ride him in the mirrors, he could see your body glistening and could hear you falling apart. He found himself blissed out, panting while you gave it your all. You tried to dirty talk him but he ended up choking you again, his face stoic and determined to get you to cum. He gripped your hips with his free hand, stopping your efforts while he fucked into you from underneath. His hips slammed into yours relentlessly, your whole body trembling. When you found yourself about to cum, you warned him again, but Bruno kept drilling into you and squeezing your throat.

"Cum for me," He demands, you finally coming undone.

You cumming was enough to push Bruno over the edge. The air swirled with hot breaths, loud moans and a feeling of desperation. You pulled yourself off of him, Bruno groaning at the loss of contact. He slid the condom off himself, standing and getting rid of it while you started gathering your clothes.

Bruno heard the rustling of fabric and turned to look at you, slightly confused.

"Leaving so soon?" Bruno asks, his voice hoarse.

You stopped zipping up the back of your dress to turn and look at him. You arch an eyebrow at him, genuinely surprised if he was actually going to ask you to stay.

"Do you want to stay?" His question was innocent compared to what had just happened.

"I mean, so we can do this again in the morning."

"You could just get my number," You tease.

There's a brief silence while Bruno looks at you, seemingly indifferent. You give, smiling and sitting on his couch again, moving to take your shoes off. Bruno cracks a smile, understanding the notion, walking back over to join you on the couch. He pulls you in for a kiss, then motions for you to come with him up the small, metal staircase to his bedroom.