Weaves Being Laced

So you know how potatoes can sometimes go from being good to tasting really bad? I know some of you might be wondering how on earth does this have to do with my story. I mean it doesn't have to necessarily make sense. Some times you like the potatoes given to you. Other times, potatoes can have a very odd after taste and you think that the odd after taste might be because potatoes are used for vodka so you start thinking about how you might have accidentally ingested premature alcohol. After a while of muttering to yourself in your mind about this, you become aware that, essentially, all potatoes are actually premature vodka and you start feeling a bit guilty while digesting even though you swear these fries are the shit. Wait. Why am I bring this up again? Oh, yeah. I'm the narrator/protagonist. Kind of a two-for-one offer type of deal. Although, it's going to be a bitch to try and multitask. Mainly because I have a "horrible case" of ADHD and statistically because I'm a boy...or a guy...not sure how to approach this because in just a few weeks I'm going to be an adult. Anyway, time for me, your narrator, to take this all back into focus.

All of the potato business I mentioned back there, well that's kind of happened in the entirety of my "senor year of high school". While I personally don't have experience with vodka, I have stumbled upon the realization that potatoes are in fact used in vodka. Just thought it would pass along that little snippet of information before I continue. Now I advance along my short, but filling, introduction.

I was about seventeen and a half when I was taken by The Spiral. I thought I would they would just beat me up and leave like people usually do, or at least do in t.v. shows and movies, but they didn't. Instead I got taken to this very odd place I'm just going to call the laboratory, for lack of coming up with a better name for the actual place. They did some tests on me. Some horrible, others not so much. It kind of became like a broadcast of "Wheel of Fortune" where mentally, you'd spin a wheel and hope to get just a simple stamina excersise and you could get just that. Other times, the wheel will land on bankrupted and have doctors probe at you with knives while you lay on the cold table. Always cold, that table. Freezing. The worse were the nights where they kept you consious for the whole thing. They said it was "to observe the effects on your unusual bodies, for the expantion of scientific discovery".

I probably creep people out by smiling whenever I tell them this, but it's not because I'm crazy, but because I made it out with more than just my aching bones. Later, they began the co-op training expriments. As they expected, it was better than watching pro wrestling, but a tad bit expensive in government funding. However, those co-op experiments were probably the best of nights while in the Spiral. This story is not just about me, but about those who made hell bareable. Without them, I would probably be dead. This is our story. Our little web of interactions. That was a joke best gotten if people continue reading.