Chapter I : Alive

Mozzie wandered the busy New York street to one of his many safe houses. This one in particular was the most 'normal' with it not being a farm house or a plain room falling apart with many of his collections inside.

Humming a classic tune that escaped his lips, he found himself almost slightly dancing to it as he stepped inside. Instantly he noticed something was off, and his light hearted tune stopped along with any movement. There were water droplets sitting in the silver plated sink. Along with this, a few doors were opened in the small apartment covered in grey tones.

Quickly grabbing the first thing Mozzi's eyes spotted which was a corkscrew, he followed the room deeper until he stepped through the crooked bedroom door which didn't open in silence instead screeched at the man.

A slither of worry spat at Mozzie as he thought he may have alerted someone who may be still inside. All he causes was a little disruption to the figure lying on the deep crimson sheets.

Holding he weapon up he stepped closer to take a look at the features of the stranger. That's when he realised it was no stranger. In fact someone he presumed to be dead.

She'd had a change of hair colour and style, once sporting long brown hair which now only fell to her shoulders and was coloured a bleached blond. Along with this, purple bags sat under her closed eyes but she looked stronger than before even if she was wearing a leather jacket and skinny jeans while he feet were covered by black boots.

Mozzie sighed, instantly removing himself from the room making sure not to wake the spectre.

Taking out his simple phone he dialed Neil

Only two long beeps in did his voice strike through the device.

"Hey Moz, what's going on?"

"You need to get over here now, to safe house number 2" Mozzi spoke, in a lower toned voice while his hand moved around in an erratic manner.

"Why? I'm kind of in the middle of something.-"

"She's alive Neil. Rose is alive."

Mozzie didn't hear another word from Neil instead Peter's voice calling after Neil before the line went dead.