Chapter 1

As the mayor of his local town, Billy is known by all. But all don't know him. Not his dark secrets, not his particularly peculiar indulgences. His midnight raids on the three fridges hidden behind lock and key in his Mayor's house. No one but his personal assistant, Alex. Alex is sweet, never judging and never batting an eye at Billy's strange requests, in fact if they are perfectly honest, Alex quite enjoys the covert missions (as they have become to be known) that only the both of them know about. The darts to the local shop when Billy has run out of his favourite foods (on an almost daily basis). Alex has started to buy more and more of Billy's favourite foods, to try to stock pile them and get them to last through the week. But as more food arrived in the house, the more Billy stores away.
Early on in his mayorship, a magical box is found on the step of the Mayor's office. It is taken to the local police station who x-rayed it, but finds it to be harmless. Billy doesn't find it harmless.
One night he has stuffed himself more than ever before, grunting and groaning every time he had to reach for another slice of thick, extra cheesy pizza, or another scoop of numbingly cold triple chocolate ice cream. He tries to keep his indulgences to just weekly, but this night changes everything. Finally, he flops back onto his couch, and moans softly, finding it hard to breath, with where the food was sitting high in his stomach. But as he falls back his head collides with the corner of The Box. He yelps and rolls away, falling off the couch, and landing with a heavy thud. He grunts as he forces down the nausea threatening to overcome him. Alex, who is never far away when Billy indulges, watches at his boss falls to the floor, they rush from their seat behind their laptop and goes to the Mayor's aide.
"Sir, Mayor Billy, are you okay?" Alex asks, as they help Billy to sit up, against the couch.
"I hit my head, on The Box." Billy moans, as he rubs his stomach. "Bring it here." He orders.
Alex nods and complies handing The Box to Billy. He must be seeing double, for when Billy tries to grab The Box, it slips through his fingers, landing on his lap, and the lid flying open. Unable to hide the loud moan, Billy watches as his small, but noticeable bulging stomach slowly decreases in size. Somehow he knows that The Box is taking the fat and storing it away.
He looks up at Alex, "go home. I will call you in the morning, when I have a job for you." He orders.
He snapped the lid shut, as Alex starts to argue back, effectively silencing him.
***
Five months later and Billy's appetite has grown immensely. He isn't indulging one night a week with a large pizza and half a gallon of chocolate ice cream. He is now eat that and much more on a nightly basis. He is eat a meat pizza, followed by a pint of chocolate ice cream, with a pint of milk to wash it down. Then a mixing bowl worth of pasta, followed by a thick, triple layer cake, he doesn't care on the type, but he leans towards a red velvet cake. Again washing it down with milk.
Then comes the difficult bit, he pushes himself up, from the couch, wobbling as his heavily extended stomach threatens to tip him over. Billy knows that he is close to being unable to walk, yet still he does. He clutches The Box on top of his shelf-like stomach and waddles slowly off to bed (which he had moved to the lower floor as soon as he knew what The Box could do). He lays The Box on top of the pillow and waddles back into the kitchen, each step making his gut jiggle and small belches and burps rise up. He just manages to grab a tray and fills it with more fatty foods. Anything that Alex desired. Usually it was a cake and some whipped cream, and a few large bottles of coke.
But today there were two trays already filled with food, and Alex leaning against the side. Alex smiles as they watch Billy just manage to get through the doorway without bumping into it.
"I thought I would treat you today, Sir. After passing that bill, you deserve it." Alex smiles.
The first tray was filled with the usual, a two litre Coke, a triple layered red velvet cake, and a can of whipped cream.
"I also bought a trifle, custom made, it has three different chocolate flakes in, enough sponge to make a triple cake, glaze cherries, custard and jelly, fresh whipped cream, and enough chocolate sauce to swim in." Alex explains.
Billy looks at the trifle, the bowl easily larger than his own head. He tears his gaze away from the trifle to look at the other foods. A basket full of three dozen cookies, and a large apple pie.
"For me? I'll burst." Billy said, his eyes as large as the trifle.
Alex hums, and picks up the tray with the trifle on. "Would you like me to stay tonight, sir? I'm not sure if you would be able to reach all the food by the end." They ask.
Billy picks up the tray and thinks, all the food weighing on his brain and making his thoughts slow. "Yes, only to hand me food." He complies.
They go into the bedroom and Billy gets comfortable on the bed, which groans just as much as Billy does. Billy grabs the cake and uses his hands to tear off chunks and eat. Alex watches, trying not to show how much they like watching Billy be like this. They know that Billy knows, but Alex doesn't care, he keeps the job, and is able to watch Billy gorge himself immobile each night.
Billy picks up the plate once finished, and licks the crumbs off, making a show for his personal assistant. He opens the bottle of Coke and drinks half of it in one go, letting it rest against his large stomach as he drinks. He puts the bottle down and puts the nozzle of the already opened can of whipped cream in his mouth. He presses the button and lets his mouth fill with cream before swallowing it, thickly. He does this over and over again, until the bottle is empty. He throws it on the floor and quickly finished off the litre of coke left, with a long, loud belch. He twists to grab the trifle which is purposefully just out of reach, he burps loudly and lays back down on his back, rubbing the top of his stomach. He tries to reach, but knows his fingers won't touch on his underbelly.
"Alex..." Billy starts but is interrupted by a hiccup.
"I'll hand you your trifle Sir." Alex smiled as they placed the trifle just beside Billy's side. "Oh, hold on Sir, I forgot a spoon." They said as they left the room and went into the kitchen.
Billy frowns and picks up the trifle, it weighs a ton, but he manages to lift it to his lips. And begins to drink. He doesn't care that most of his cheeks and chin is getting covered in cream and chocolate sauce, it is the most delicious thing he has ever tasted. He doesn't even notice as Alex comes back into the room, giving his lips a quick lick as he watches his boss greedily drink the trifles. Billy whimpers and sticks his tongue out as the sponge base stays at the bottom of the upturned bowl.
"I have a spoon for you." Alex said, holding out a ladle for the Billy to take.
Billy frowns and tries to sit up. But he can't. His enormous belly weighs him down too much. "Would you-" Billy burps and blushes brightly. "Excuse me, would you mind helping me to get the sponge, I can't seem to sit up."
Billy looks at his outstretched hand and blushes more as he notices his fingers pressing against each other, even though they are as wide as he can make them go. "Can you rub my belly?" He asks, undecided in what would be better food or comfort. Billy had never been this big before. Never been immobile, and he's not sure he likes the strain he can feel in his stomach, and all across his taught skin.
Alex nods and complies silently. They put the ladle down and sit on the sunken bed, they start off gently, pressing their fingers into the mass that is one impressive belly. When Alex finds they can't make any indentation in the gut, they smile and start to rub it gently. It almost feels feverish under their touch, the amount of energy is takes just to start to digest that amount of food.
"How are you feeling, Sir?" Alex asks.
Billy groaned, "full. Fuller than I've ever been." He said before letting out a loud, long burp. "Don't stop." He begs weakly as he closes his eyes in pleasure.
Alex smiles and continued to rub slow circles into Billy's stomach. Billy doesn't hide the groans and moans of pleasure as he feels the pressure helping to digest his food. He lets out long loud burps and belches, not bothered about Alex hearing the noises he or his stomach makes.
"You're so full, sir. There's no give, just ram packed with fatty glorious foods. My foods." Alex smiles tentatively, unsure of Billy's feelings towards such words. Feeding had always been a solitary experience until this night.
"Your foods. Yours." Billy agrees around another belch. "More. Come here, rub harder, be my failing digestion." He begs.
Alex frowns, "I could stop, Sir. Open the box and release some pressure if its bad." They offer.
"No, no, you. Box later. I- I've seen the way you watch me eat, just as greedy as me. But you're not like me. Not hungry for food. Hungry for me." Billy explains, eyes still closed in pleasure.
"I- yes, Sir." Alex nods, finding no point in hiding the fact now. Now they can get their hands, finally, on Billy's glorious belly.
A few minutes later, Billy weakly pushes at Alex, "take The Box and open it, count to five seconds and close it. I should be empty enough to finish the rest of my... your glorious feast."
Alex grabs The Box, one hand still on Billy's gut, massaging it softly. They opens The Box and is shocked to feel Billy's stomach recede under their hand. After five seconds they close The Box and smiles down at Billy, his stomach still protruding heavily.
"What would you like to do Sir?" Alex asks, as they point to Billy's chin, "you've got something just there."
Billy smiles and licks eagerly at his chin and lips. "I want to sit up, I can eat easier sitting up." He explains. "I will need your help."
Alex gets their arms under Billy's and grunts as they lift the Mayor with all their might. Billy ends in a half sitting, half laying position, but it is good enough.
"Now feed me." Billy orders.
An hour later, and hundreds of belly rubs later, Billy is back to being just as full as before. He moans as he rolls onto his side, the weight not as unbearable as before. His pudgy arms barely reach the middle of the top of his stomach, but he rubs where he can.
"Go home, Alex, by the time you come back for work in the morning, I will be back to my presentable size." Billy explains. He burps and beaches as his stomach settles down for a long night of digestion.
Alex turns the light off and locks the bedroom door as he leaves. He closes up his laptop and locks the door the the building before heading home.