Rules

Hello everyone, and welcome to our book club. First of all, we appreciate your interest in our club and we'd like to thank you for clicking and considering to apply!

This club is for improvement. We're here to help everyone improve, grow as an author and reach the level they want to and for that we'd like to keep the environment friendly.

To achieve this, and get the best of our club, we invite you to follow the rules bellow. Anyone who don't abide by the rules will get a strike, after three strikes, we may be in the obligation to remove you from the club.

1/ Your book must be a work of fiction and in english.

2/ Your book must have at least three chapters, including the prologue but not the author notes.

3/ You must follow this account and my personal one, @@AmiraHenderson ,upon acceptance.

4/ You have to comment on three parts of your assignment's book, including prologues. Each comment must be at least 4 lines long. Comments have to be constructive, which means giving feedback on the plot, characters, grammar, punctuation etc... Even if you like evrything make sure to say why. Comments such like "I love it." or "It's great." aren't accepted, and if you don't change them, we'll give you a strike.

We also read every comment and make sure that you've read the chapter to make sure that ther's no comment copying.

5/ The best commenter will get three parts of their book read by everyone in the book club each week, and they'll have to comment too.

6/ You'll have one week to complete your assignment. We'll post a reminder 24 hours before the week ends, tagging the people who hadn't completed their assignments. If you don't complete your assignment after the deadline, you'll get a strike. After three strikes you're out.

If you can't complete your assignment for any reason, message us. We'll remove the strike once you finish the assignment.

7/ If you want to take a break from the club, message us and let you know that. If you are away for more than a month, we'll remove you from the club, but if you ever want to get back message us.

8/ Let us know if you want to leave the club, or decide to delete your account.

9/ You have to complete your assignment before you leave the club.

10/ Don't be rude to other writers. We encourage critiques as long as they're constructive. If we notice anyone being rude, or harsh towards the others on purpose, they'll be removed from the book club.

11/ Be dedicated and have fun :)

If you've read the rules, comment bellow that you've read the rules and will abide by them.